NEW PRIZES

So here are the new prizes, seems most of the people commented agreed with me changing the prizes. Thank you so much for understanding my in-coming situation. I promise to bring back the old rules when I got our vacation again:)

I'm really hoping everyone will still be joining disregard with the prizes.

PRIZES:

1ST PLACE - Follow, all stories add to my reading list and library, a chance to give three choices for the next contest and a chance to judge the next contest.

2ND PLACE - Follow, all stories add to my reading list and library a chance to vote for the next contest.

3RD PLACE - Follow, half of stories to my reading list and library and a chance to vote for the next contest.

HONORABLE MENTIONS - Follow and one story add to my reading list and library.

BEST IN FONT AND QUOTE - A follow.

-----

2nd prizes (I will be alternating the two given prizes for every 2 contests. So I have the chance to choose also)

PRIZES:

1ST PLACE - Follow, all stories add to my reading list and library, and a chance to judge the next contest.

2ND PLACE - Follow, all stories add to my reading list and library

3RD PLACE - Follow, half of stories to my reading list and library.

HONORABLE MENTIONS - Follow and one story add to my reading list and library.

BEST IN FONT AND QUOTE - A follow.

e.g.

Contest 11 and 12: I will be using the 1st prizes where the winners can choose the next contest.

Contest 12 and 13: I will be using the 2nd prizes so I will be deciding the contests 14 and 15:)