Chapter Eight

We're dead, I'm dead! I'm going to get kicked out and I'll have no where to go. I'll have to live on the street, sleep on benches, and beg people for money! That's not my kind of life style, at all! I'm spoiled and high maintenance. Hot showers and food, lots of food! 

I was about to jump to go hide under the desk, but it was no use. The door swung open, and there standing in all his wonderful, conceded, arrogant self was Axel. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Hope I didn't miss too much of the party, accidentally passed out." He sashayed into the room, a look of delight on his face as he realized he scared the living shit out of me. 

Also, behind me, was Xander who was whisper-laughing his ass off, trying to catch his breath. 

"You. Should. Have. Seen. Your. Face." He gasped out in between laughs, Axel joining in on the jolly good fun, that I didn't find fun at all.

"You two are serious ass holes, like, seriously." I snapped, breathing deep and trying to lower my heart rate back to normal. 

I'm going to murder them. I'm going to give them a high five, in the face, with a chair!

 "You knew it was him, didn't you?" I questioned Xander, staring at him with what I hoped was daggers.

"Of course, but I couldn't help letting you think otherwise." He shrugged, shifting through the folders in the file before finding the one he wanted and tossing it to Axel. 

"What about you, Casanova? I thought we were friends." I feigned hurt, putting my hand to my heart, already over the whole thing, but actually kind of happy to see Axel. 

"No, I decided I don't want to be friends with you." He said casually, a smile on his face as he texted away on his cell phone he retrieved from his file. 

"You don't?" I kept my voice dignified, like I didn't believe him, that the mere idea of someone not wanting to be my friend was blasphemous. 

"Absolutely not. I want to be your lover." He finished his text, looking up at me with a wink. "What do you say?"

I could see in the corner of my eye that Xander didn't seem to be interested in the conversation, but there was a tension in his shoulders that said otherwise. He was very much interested in my answer, wanted to know what I had to say. 

That's when I realized something that I didn't before, he's a reader too. 

"Oh, Casanova..." I started, slowly walking towards Axel, trying to be as sensual as possible, swaying my hips with perfection. "Do you want to rip my clothes off, bend me over, and bang me senselessly on this desk?" I asked, jumping up on the desk in front of him and leaning over to accent my cleavage. 

He stared at me, his breathing accelerating, and licked his lips. "You have no idea." He couldn't help but say it, his eyes darting down my body like a hungry predator. 

I jumped off the desk, standing right next to him and walk around to his back, lightly sliding my point finger down his back. "What would you be willing to do to get me, Axel?" I whispered in his ear, satisfied by the shiver that coursed through his body. 

"Anything." He practically gasped, his eyes closed as I continued to slide my nails smoothly down his arms, goose bumps forming in the path behind. 

"Well," I was enjoying this game more than I should, the look of pure lust in every inch of his body, it was enough to turn me on even though I had no intention on going there. "How about you jump up and down on one leg, scratch your head, and look up the word gullible in the dictionary so you know the definition of what you are." I giggled, smiling sweetly, walking away and going back to my phone to turn it off.