KDrama

You open the door to Seunghyun's room and admire his impeccable taste. His walls were dark burgundy walls with cream colored trim. His black out curtains are drawn back beside his bed and you had a wonderful view of Seoul. He had very minimal furniture in his room, just the bed, a nightstand, and a chair by the windows. You walk through his room to his closet and get into the drawers to pick out comfy clothes. You decide on a pair of sweatpants that you had to roll several times at the waist and ankles. When you pass his jackets, you can't help yourself and you take a sleeve to take a deep breath, enjoying the smell of him and a smile creeps along your face. He always smelled so good. His bodywash which was refreshing mixed with his cologne which was a musky, woodsy, almost clove scent. You see yourself in his mirror and your standing there in his sweats and a black lace bra.

"I wonder if he'll mind me using one of his dress shirts." You wonder to yourself, grabbing one of his white ones. You knew your bra shown through it very easily, but you wondered if maybe this will get the ball rolling with them.

*Seunghyun's POV*

"I'd have to be honest with you, brothers, but I wish I was up there right now." I said, despite Jiyong's almost jealous look.

"Man, you're not the only one. Sorry hyung, but I would totally take her on your bed." Seungri sighed at the thought.

"You guys! She's been my friend since kindergarten. Have some respect." Jiyong hissed at us.

"Look Ji. I'm not disrespecting her, I don't think any of us are. I know that I wouldn't treat her like a one night stand. C'mon you gotta admit, man. She's really hot and she seems to be into all of us." I wrap my arm around his neck. "C'mon. Admit it." Jiyong looked at each of us and saw that we all agreed that we wouldn't use ____.

"Okay, what are you saying then?" There was a pause in the air. I was hesitant on what I really wanted to say, but I think it was on all of their minds.

"Well, if we were to all be with ____ there would be the biggest benefit that we would keep it quiet." Youngbae was the first to start this conversation.

"Also, we won't be so frustrated all the time. Haha." The byuntae mentions.

"What if she falls for one of us?" Jiyong askes.

"Or maybe more than one of us?" I mention. I've known that Jiyong has had feelings for ____ quite awhile now, but he hasn't confessed to her yet.

"Well, I'm only looking for the benefits of our friendship." Seungri says.

"Maybe this will keep you more in her control and out of trouble." Daesung teases.

"Before we get ahead of ourselves, let's ask her." I said. Youngbae walks over to my wine fridge and pulls out a few bottle of champagne. He sees my puzzled look.

"I'm gonna need alot of liquid courage to have this conversation with ___." Daesung walks to the glass wrack and grabs the glasses.

"Same here." Daesung agrees as he opens a bottle to pour.

*Reader POV*

You reach the top of the stairs to see Seunghyun putting the tv onto our show, a couple of champagne glasses in his hand. You assume the other is yours. He sees you come down the stairs and just stands there looking at you.

"Oppa, I hope you don't mind me wearing this." You reach him and bring your hand out for your glass. You need a little liquid courage right now to stand in front of him with your black bra showing so clearly through his white shirt. He gives you your glass and clinks glasses together.

"Ani. You look very sexy in my clothes. Especially, with what I see of yours." He says huskily. You blush at his comment.

"Noonaaaa...." Seungri whistles low when he comes around the corner. You giggle as he comes with a bottle and fills your glass. The rest of the boys come around and you see in every one of their eyes lust and need directed to you. You look down at your hands a blush with a satisfactory smile on your face. You head over to the couch and you start to see all of them trying to get their first. You realize you might have to take charge of the situation.

"Boys, " you giggle. "Boys boys. There's plenty of me go around." You tug each guy down on the sofa. You pout just a little. "It looks like there's no room on the sofa for me. Do you mind if I lay down in your laps?" They give their motion of agreement as they look at each other. I come to Seunghyun in the middle and sit down on his lap, starting to feel a bulge underneath me. You reach your glass to Youngbae so he can fill you up again. He does with a slightly shaking hand, then downs the rest of the bottle. With all the booze in your system, you are starting to feel a heck of alot more confident. You down your champagne, set the glass on the coaster and begin to lay yourself back and stretch your legs.

Seunghyun places his hands on your hip, the tips of his fingers just barely touching your mound. Youngbae sets down the bottle to open another so he could fill his glass and get a sip. Then starts to graze his fingers along your thighs and legs. Seungri, being the brave one that he is, creeped his hand up under your shirt and started to trace circles around your stomach. Jiyong cradles your head and presses play for the show, then begins to brush your hair with his fingers.

"Dae, baby, my feet are hurting from those new heels, could you possible give me one of your famous massages?" Daesung's eyes brightened and he started to massage the balls of your feet. You moan loudly, for a second you forget about the show. You open your eyes to see 5 sets of eyes staring at your face and you feel all their cocks getting hard under you. When the theme song starts, you squeal and wiggle your body to turn to the tv, resulting in 5 sexy noises coming from the men.

Just one episode, I thought to myself.