DaeBae

You tug on Daesung's pants and with his help you get them off. Daesung's cock springs to life. You feel wetness pool in between your legs as you look at the man before you. Your body shivers at the thought of having his perfectly formed member inside you, but your previous experience makes you hesitant on this. So another idea pops in your head and your mouth starts to water. Already preparing for what's to come.
You push gently on his chest to get him to lay down. For a moment, you admire the sight before you. His eyes are just barely open, his white blonde hair already pushed back from his nervousness before. You can see his cheeks, neck and top of his chest are flushed from desire. His hard muscles flex as your eyes drift over him. When you look at his penis again you see it twitch and your eyes flick up to his. He takes his bottom lip in his mouth and bites on it as he brings his hands to your arms, pulling you down to him.
You softly kiss his lips, holding yourself up with your hands so as to barely having your body touch his, making sparks ignite between you two. You gasp, taking in Dae's scent of peppermint and fruity champagne as you feel soft hands on your breasts and you know it's Jiyong.

You've always fantasized making love with them, but it was nothing compared to this. It almost feels surreal to you even though you have Daesung nips at your bottom lip and Jiyong's kisses and love bites on your shoulder and back, his hands massaging your nipples gently. You hear Seungri breathing heavily just two feet away as he is playing with his member.

Feeling Daesung get more confident with you, he grabs your neck and crashes his lips hard against yours, forcing entry with his tongue. Your tongues battle until he pulls his back to take your bottom lip and bite it roughly. He pulls back, bringing your lip with him until he releases, then licks your lip tenderly.

"Ugh!" You moan at the sensation and start to trail your hand down his body to run your hand over the tip of his cock. When Daesung gasps, the hands on your breasts pinch your nipples and tug gently. You always envied how wonderful Jiyong's hands felt for a guy, so soft to the touch.

"On your knees." Jiyong commands you. Hearing his voice so throaty and stern makes your pussy tighten. You move down Daesung's body, kissing his chest and abdomen and you look back up in his eyes for a second. Realization spreads over his face to what you were gonna do to him. As you grasp his member firmly, Jiyong brings his palm down on your ass, creating a very noisy slap.

You quickly wrap your lips around Daesung's cock as Jiyong slaps your ass again, causing you to moan on Daesung's cock.

"Ah ____!" He moans quietly, bringing his hand into your hair. Jiyong's hand travels down your ass and glides over your slit, you shiver as the nerves going haywire to his touch.

You guide your mouth up to just the tip and suck lightly. When you are moving down Daesung's cock, Jiyong then slaps your womanhood like he did your ass and he shoves a finger inside your pussy. You bring your mouth all the way to the hilt and moan loudly before your air was cut off.
"Oh my god," Daesung groans as his eyes rolls back and his mouth gapes open. You feel him start to fuck your mouth and his other hand comes to your hair, gently holding you there. You loosen your mouth and jaw, allowing him to move in your mouth while Jiyong matches the tempo with his fingers.

You almost forget about the others until you hear your favorite low growl. You lock eyes with Seunghyun. He is just sitting on the sofa with Youngbae. He's not even touching himself. He's just sitting there with champagne and a strawberry with his legs crossed. He raises one eyebrow and lick his lips slowly. That motion your body shake in anticipation. Suddenly, Jiyong moved so he brought his head under your crotch and he pulls down your hips. He kisses your slit then thrusts his tongue into you, his nose rubs against your clit, making you pull back from Daesung and almost scream.

"Ohhh!" You bite your lips to not curse. You glance under you and Jiyong looks up at you with that look like he's fucking you with his eyes.

"Why don't we flip over?" You say to the two. "I want you to fuck my mouth, Dae."

Daesung moans in excitement as he goes to shift. Jiyong grasps your hips tightly and rolls you onto your back, not losing connection with your pussy. He then rubs his face side by side quickly, making your mouth open to moan loudly again. You're cut off quickly by Dae shoving his cock in your mouth. You make eye contact with Seungri and motion for him to come closer.

He quickly obliges and you grab his cock to jerk him off. He throws his head back and starts to piston his hips in wild abandon. Ji adds two fingers in your pussy and does a come here motion, rubbing against your g spot. You're suprised when you start to shake. Your orgasm is close. You bring your head up quickly to match Daesung's thrusts and giving a stronger suction than you were before.

"Oh god, ____. You're gonna make me cum if you do that." You want him to come with you so you don't stop. He falls foward on his hands and uses the new angle to his advantage.

A knot started to form in your lower stomach and Jiyong's talented tongue moves to your clit as he adds a third finger, sensing you are close.

"Does anybody mind if I cum in ____'s mouth?" Dae asks the guys.

You hear no protests so you bring your free hand to Dae's ass and guide him to fuck your mouth harder. Then he slips down your throat and you lose your airway as he begins moaning loudly.

Jiyong's trying to keep up with what Dae is doing so he thrusts his fingers harshly and sucks your clit into his mouth. The bundle of nerves exploded then to the overstimulation. That along with lack of oxygen and you buck your hips widely as you cum all over Ji's fingers and mouth.

"Ah. Ah. Ah! Im-" He doesn't finish his sentence and you open your eyes to see the look of pure ecstacy on his face. He bites his lower lip and you feel his cum shooting down your throat.
You start to see spots so you push him out so you could jack him off and let him finish cumming on your face.

You lick all the cum off his cock as he comes down. He rolls and collapses on a pile of pillows.
You take a deep breath and start to sit up. Ri and Ji help you and Youngbae is there, handing you a warm washcloth.

Despite the raw desire in his eyes, he's still a gentleman.

"Thank you, Oppa. I'm sorry Dae. I had you pull out. I was starting to get dizzy with lack of air." You 6giggle.

"It's okay. That was the best. Orgasm. Ever." He chuckles and gets up to get a drink and put on his boxers so as to sit on the couch.

You smile at each other than you see Youngbae lean towards you. He places his lips on yours so gently you almost don't feel it.

You've always love his tenderness. Even though you just came, Bae kissing you like this is making you excited already. You crawl up to him and straddle his lap and grind your mound on his covered member hard, causing him to moan quietly. You apply more pressure in the kiss and pull on the hem of his shirt.

He quickly obliges and you push him down to work on his pants.

Once he's naked you rake your hands, lips and tongue all over his torso, tracing lines over his muscles and playing with his nipples. Ever since he stood in front of you topless and shown the perfection of his body, you have wanted to worship it. To taste it and now you are doing exactly that and it is glorious. He tastes of soap, sweat and man. He tries to sit up when you do, but you hold him down by his shoulder and position your slit over his cock.

"You ready?" You ask him. All of a sudden you see his appearance change before your eyes. He grips your hips, while a slow extremely sexy grin crawls across his face and he bites the corner of his bottom lip he slams his cock to the hilt into you.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a little longer than the other chapters. I kept re-editing it and re-editing it. I hope you enjoyed it.