Seunghyun part 2

This is the last chapter. Ive started another fanfic with BigBang/BTS. I hope you guys enjoyed this story and will read my next one. Thank you for reading my work. :)

Seunghyun wraps you in the towel while you dry your hair and before you're even done, he lifts you up into his arms. You drop your towel quickly and wrap your arms around him. You notice he had stripped and was in a robe now. When he gets into the hallway, you quickly listen to the rest of the apartment and it's completely silent. You guess that everyone's out so you turn to Seunghyun and it seems the same thought is in his mind as well by the mirrored look on his face. He carries you down the stairs and you giggle excitedly, wondering where he was taking you. He goes down the hallway on the first floor and you see him open the room to his mini studio. Well, it was his and Jiyong's.

You look back at him with a curious look. Is he wanting to do it in the recording booth? You think to yourself. He sets you down in the booth before going out for a few seconds. Oh no! You see him walk up to the sound board and play with a few buttons and switches. Then he types on the computer next to it before turning around and switching on the recording light outside the room and locking the door.

When he turns around, the sweet and loveable Seunghyun is gone. Before you is something wild, feral, and dark. He moves his lithe body towards you almost graceful like a panther on the hunt. You feel your heart begin to pound and your nether regions become moist again from your own juices. You search for the stool in the booth and quickly sit down before your knees give out. He comes around the corner, walks past the threshold and puts a finger to his lips. He closes the door quietly then walks slowly to you. As he comes in contact with your knees, he slowly brings his hands in between them. Very slowly, he coaxes your knees apart, giving him room to come closer to you. You feel his bulge against your lower stomach. You gasp at the feeling and he cups your face gently before kissing your lips softly.

"Don't hold back, ____. I want to hear every sweet sound that comes from your lips. I want to listen to this everytime I'm away from you so I can imagine you're with me." The sentiment, dirty as some of it was, was so touching to you that you feel your heart open like a lotus flower in the morning light.

The feeling suddenly turns to lust when he grabs your hair behind your neck and winds it once around his fist. You gasp louder this time and when your mouth is open he comes down and assaults it with his own. He seems pretty skillful for a virgin with his tongue it makes you wonder what he has done.

You moan into the kiss and bring your hands up from your sides to tug at his robe string. When you tugged, you felt his hands snap around your wrists.

He pulls back with a small grin before he pulls you out of the seat, the towel falling. He takes a step back and looks at your body appreciatively while letting out a dark chuckle as he loosens the tie on his robe.

As the robe just slightly opens, you forget everything and stare at his body. He's not as defined as Yongbae or Daesung but you can see with his body that he more matured and strong manly features. His shoulders are broader, his chest is slightly bulkier and his hands are preportionate with his body. When you look at what is in between his legs, you let out a low groan. You wonder if it'll be painful when he will enter you.

He steps closer and because you're intimidated by his size, you unknowingly take a step backwards and grab the stool when you bump into it. He pauses for a moment before tossing the robe to one side.

"Now you know why...." He whispers just loud enough for you to hear. You can see the slight pain and nervousness in his face and realize your reaction didn't help the situation. So you hold your breath and place your hand on his bare chest. You can feel his heart beat increase with yours at that simple touch.