JiRi

The curtains are drawn around the bed except for one panel that is open. The Christmas lights are laced all over the top of the bed so inside it looked like a starry night. There are extra pillows so as to make everyone comfortable. Seunghyun places you gently on the bed and you scoot in the middle.

"Okay, boys. Strip." The mood lighting and seeing these beautiful men staring at you with desire has brought you in the mood again.

Seungri is first since he hadn't buttoned up his pants or shirt from downstairs. He pounced on the bed like a kitten and crawls to your left, kissing you briefly before coming down to your neck.
You look to see Jiyong climb on the bed like a panther, so smooth and graceful with complete control. He comes to your right and kisses you also. He darts his tongue out to lick your lips, asking for entrance which you quickly oblige.

His wet tongue quickly gains access and slides it slowly over your tongue. You respond with equal pressure, battling for dominance. He won since you pulled back for air and to look for Seunghyun. Jiyong presses his forehead to your cheek and watches you as his hand travels up your stomach to your breast. Jiyong's light touches mixed with Seungri's harsh nibbles on your shoulder make your mind get really fuzzy with desire. But when you see Seunghyun standing there, still clothed and looking at you straight in the eyes, you feel a little wetness leak out onto your slit.

"Ah!" You sigh as Seunghyun climbs on the bed but doesn't make a move in your direction.

"Oppa-" he knows that your gonna ask him to join so he places his finger on your lips. Jiyong and Seungri look up at you two.

"I'm okay right now. I'll let the doengsangs enjoy you right now." Seunghyun pulls his finger away and sits back against the headboard. Seungri smiles at his hyung.

"Thank you Hyung." Jiyong thanks Seunghyun too and they go back to kissing your breasts and stomach. Your eyes break away from Seunghyun's gaze as you feel two hands move down to your womanhood.

"Oh.." You moan as Jiyong's fingers rub your clit and Seungri inserts a finger in your ass.

"How would you like to have us?" Seungri's voice is dripping with sex and your muscles tighten around him as he inserts another finger.

"I want you both." You moan and move your hips matching his rhythm. Jiyong chuckles at your reply.

"We are aware of that with your movements and how wet you are, but we want you to be more specific." He moves you effortlessly onto your hands and knees as he moves under you, positioning just his face under your womanhood. You whimper at the loss of Seungri's fingers in your ass, but you instantly moan loudly when Ji's tongue flattens against your clit. You feel the bed move and then another tongue licking your anus. You throw your head back and see you are just inches from Seunghyun. You give a devilish grin to him and you see for a split second his facade break. He gulps and just slight fear flickers in his eyes. Then its gone.

"Ugh! I want both of your cocks in my pussy and asssss!" You draw out the last word because both their tongues went into their respective orifices. The feeling of a tongue in each hole made you almost come right there. They both move away and grab the lube that Seunghyun laid out.

You're breathless as you are trembling in anticipation, and slight fear. You've never had two men like this at one time. You and Seunghyun lock eyes and it's as if he can read your mind. He leans forward to your ear and licks it softly before whispering.

"Relax. You're safe with us." He pulls back and smirks at you. It was as if he had some switch in you and it was flicked onto calm. You feel your body relax as Seungri grabs you around your waist and pushes you against his chest and Jiyong's. You could see at the last second that Seunghyun seems confused about you before Jiyong grabs your attention.