Seunghyun

You are starting to feel tender a little more now as you sit in the bath, but it seems to slowly melt away with the heat. You look back at the beautiful man sitting outside the tub as he's softly cleaning your shoulders and back.

"Oppa, why don't you join me?" You give him a teasing smile. He chuckles nervously and shifts on his knees.

"Well, you probably know that I have a hard time with skinship. So I should probably tell you that I'm a virgin." He says quietly to you, turning red in the face. You're shocked by this, trying to process it. You see Seunghyun getting nervous so you decide to speak your mind.

"Seunghyun, I knew that you had skinship problems but I had no idea you haven't had sex." You reach around and touch his arm lightly.

"I thought you had worked through it because I haven't seen you react when I touch you." You add, seeing his eyes widen slightly at the realization he has from that comment.

"I think it's because when we touch, I feel like I'm sensitive in a good way. You're skin is the softest skin I've ever felt. It's fascinating to me how whenever we touch my anxiety is gone but high at the same time." He rinses your back then guides you by your shoulders to sit back as he starts washing your arms.

Once you are sudsy, he dips his hand in the water and slowly wipes the soap off your arm. Feeling so much contact from Seunghyun is making you feel dizzy. As his fingers touch your skin, it leaves a trail of fire along your nerves, awakening your senses. His cologne hits your nose as he leans closer to wipe away the soap on your other arm. His neck is right in front of you and you lose control of yourself for a moment and lean forward. You take a deep breath through your nose, engraving his scent into your brain. You notice that he pauses in his movements for just a second. You take advantage of this and wrap your arm around his neck using your weight to pull him in. Either he was caught off guard or he was just letting you, he fell into the tub, splashing water everywhere.

"____ah! Why did you do that?" At first he seemed irritated, but as he saw the deviant smile on your face he just cracked up laughing, splashing water at you. You try to dodge but you're stuck in the corner of the tub.

"Please Oppa! Stop! Please!" You giggle as you guard your face. You notice that Seunghyun has stopped splashing water so you peek through your fingers and gasp. You were not expecting him to be just inches from your face with a look of unabashed lust.

"I love hearing you beg." He whispers to you before he brings your hands down and gives you a long kiss.

Feeling his lips on yours again sparked the fire deep within you, helping you wrap your arms around his neck and press you chest against his wet clothes. You groan in frustration, quickly bringing your hands around to unbutton his shirt. By the fourth button, he grabs your wrists and stills your movements while pulling away. You open your eyes and see that he seems nervous.

"Oppa, if you want to stop just tell me." A smile creeps on his face and he chuckles.

"I should be saying that to you. I did just watch what you have been through this afternoon. If-" You place the tips of your fingers on his lips, silencing him. You come close to his hear and kiss it gently.

"I've played with myself much harder and longer than what's happened today." You whisper into his ear before nipping on his earlobe. You hear his breath hitch before he slams you against the tub wall and takes your lips with his, swallowing the gasp of surprise coming from your mouth.

You can hear Seunghyun splashing around. You guess he released the plug from the drain because you hear the water draining and feel it receding from your body. The shower head is turned on and he pulls back from your kiss, quickly rinsing your body off.

When he reaches your lower region with the shower head you groan. He quickly looks at your face with worry but that quickly melts away when he sees the desire on your face. He leans back to the other end of the tub, running the water down his body.

"Spread your legs." His tone changed and you see the caged beast in his eyes again. Seeing him like that has always made you incredibly wet right away.

"Yes, Oppa." You see that he is pleased with your response and you spread your legs, propping one on the ledge of the tub.

"Spread yourself open, but don't touch yourself." You quickly comply, opening your outer lips, exposing your clit and entrance to him. He looks at you for a minute in fascination before he turns on the cold water and slowly brings the shower head to your foot in the tub.

You shiver when the cold water falls on your foot and ankle. It's not freezing but just a little cooler than your body temperature. Goosebumps raise as he brings the water slowly up your leg to mid thigh. He pulls the shower head to your other leg and you gasp as the cool water travels down your thigh, warming from your body by the time it reaches one of your hands. He creeps the shower head down that leg and when it's spraying on your hand he looks at your face. You nod in reassurance and in midmovement you throw your head back and moan loudly.

While you were looking at him he came closer and positioned the head over your clit. He must have changed the setting because it was pulsing on your clit, sending rolls and rolls of pleasure through your body. He came into your vision again and he brought his lips to your ear.

"I love hearing you moan. It's music to my ears, but I have to say seeing you come undone because of me makes you sound even more beautiful." Hearing his voice so deep and vibrating on your cheek makes you move so close to the cliff, ready to fall into oblivion.

"Oppa, I'm close." You pant.

"Beg." The one word makes you begin to tremble.

"Please Oppa. Let me come for you. Let me feel bliss." You pant, trying to hold onto the edge.

"Good girl. Cum for me." At his command, you release. You quickly grab onto his shoulders and shake violently since he keeps the shower head on your clit, extending your orgasm.

When you gently push away the head because the overstimulation was powerful, you look at him with a relaxed smile.

"Thank you Seunghyun." You feel your senses come back to you and you can't hold your next comment in as he helps you stand up.

"I think I should say to the shower head thank you because that had  me come undone." He pauses his movements and you look at his face with a mischievous smile. You see the initial shock first written on his face. Then his features go completely blank before he raises his eyes to look at you and the beast inside began to meet the same smile on your face.

"Oh, two can play at that game."

I'm sorry that took so long. I was stuck right in the beginning on how I wanted to play this chapter out. There's one more chapter left and I will post it this weekend.