Chapter Five

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTEXT]

"James ...." Ella's breath stopped for a second as Jims hand placed on her inner thigh and slowly pushed up towards her heat. A smirk on his perfect lips he leaned forward gently pushing her back on the bed "oh little one, I knew you wanted me" he purred as he pulled off her underwear throwing them to the bedroom floor "b-but..." Was all she could get out as Jim spread her legs open "little one I know you like how scary I am" he said in his deep voice running his fingers up her heat teasingly "and I know it turns you on when I get dominant with you" he said slowly leaning down to her. Ella just stared up at the ceiling, everything he said was true, she wanted him but it was so wrong I can't do this can I? I can't .... Her thought was cut off when Jims tongue ran up her slit and started sucking on her clit which caused her to moan out loudly "stay still little one" he purred as he slowly pushed two fingers into her wet heat and kissed her inner thigh as he pumped them into her. Ella was a mess already she was moaning and pulling at the bed sheets needing more "Jim... Fuck..." He ignored her carrying on slowly and teasingly as he smirked up at her. "Oh Ella, just admit to yourself you want me" he said as he came up to her face his fingers speeding up slightly "tell me you want me" he groaned as he kissed her neck getting her sensitive spot and making her eyes close "I want you Jim...." She moaned "good girl, now tell me you want me to fuck you" he growled "ahh please fuck me" she moaned and Jim climbed between her legs "all you have to do is ask" he whispered.

------------------------------------
Ella jumped up panting heavily "fuck......" She said trying to catch her breath .... Was that a dream or a nightmare? She wiped the sweat off her forehead and wondered out into the kitchen. She needed to get herself under control. She couldn't let him get in her head, despite how much she may have loved it.