Chapter Nine

"Don't even go there". She said through tears. "You could have told me... I could have been looking for him instead of wasting my time trying to make you pay for what you did" she cried. Her emotions were all over the place. She was happy her brother was alive, angry that he didn't tell her and relieved as she didn't have to feel guilty about liking Jim. "Look I'm sorry..... But would you have even known who I was if I didn't? I tried to ignore you. I wanted to. I just couldn't" he sighed looking at her with his hands in his pockets. "Why do you care? Why do you want to be near me? You don't know me I'm just pathetic little Holmes to you! A toy you can play with until you're bored and you toss me aside" she snapped angrily through her tears and Jim clenched his jaw. "Because I like you! You're such a bitch! You're completely crazy, you answer back you challenge me!" He snapped and pulled her hip to his "and I fucking love it" he said wiping her tears away. She glared up at him but made no attempt to move away from him. "Bite me" she said coldly and Jim gripped her wrists with a smirk and held them above her head as he roughly pushed her against the wall and pressed his lips to hers giving her a heated kiss, hooking his bottom lip under hers and moaned into the kiss. Ella arched her back to be closer to him as he placed kisses down her jaw and her neck finally letting her drop her arms as he reached for her thighs easily pulling her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. Ella felt completely safe in his arms but something was different, when she was with him she felt powerless like she depended on him to protect her. "Are you okay?" He whispered as he gently lay her on the bed. He had gone so soft. He was being gentle and sweet.... Was this even Jim? He looked down at her lovingly like she meant everything to him and she just lost it, forgot about everything she was worrying about forgot all of her mixed emotions and just focused on one. Love.

---------------------------------------------
JIMS POV:
Jim had lay Ella in bed and pushed her hair behind her ears. She was gorgeous. She was so precious to him and he hardly even knew her, he just knew he wanted her more than anything and he would do whatever it took to make her his. He kissed her head and kicked off his shoes and stripped down to his boxers to join her in bed. She looked so peaceful just watching him looking up at him with her bright eyes. "Are you alright?" He whispered "you still want me here right?" He asked a little nervous which made her smile. Even her smile is perfect. He thought as he couldn't take her eyes off of her. "Of course i want you here" she said tiredly clearly trying to keep her eyes open. He pulled her into his arms and stroked her hair until she fell asleep.