Chapter Seventeen.

Elena had spent quite a while getting her makeup and hair perfect while Seb and Jim were waiting downstairs both dressed in their suits. Elena slipped on her dress and shoes and made her way downstairs. Seb and Jim both stood up when they heard her heels on the stairs. Jim looked speechless when he saw her "I.... w..wow" he smiled which made Elena blush "stop it" she said covering her cheeks. "Can we go so you can stop staring ..... both of you" she laughed. "Of course" Seb said opening the door for them. The driver stood by the car and opened the door for them. It seemed like they were driving for ages before they pulled up at a small restaurant beautifully decorated with flowers and fairy lights. Seb and Jim both took a hand of elenas and walked in with her. Despite getting some weird looks she didn't care she was so happy.
They spend the night laughing and flirting and she was being spoiled with whatever she wanted. By the time they were ready to leave Elena was a bit tipsy and held onto them both as they walked to the car. "I loved tonight, it was so special" she smiled brightly as Jim got her into the car. "Can we do it again?" She pouted which made Jim laugh. "Course we can, whenever you want" he said putting a hand on her leg as they drove home. "I don't want to go home can we stay here forever? I like it, it's so chill and I like having sex" she said and started laughing. Seb smirked a little as he pulled her out of the car once they were home "it will be like that when we go home too you know" he said holding her close. "You'll get pampered and loved, and neither of us are ever going to turn down sex with you" he chuckled and picked her up bridal style which made her laugh "ugh why didn't I meet you both sooner" she smiled.
Seb took her upstairs to the bedroom and lay her on the bed before taking her heels off for her. Jim came up and threw his jacket on the side and undid his top buttons and loosened his tie. "Hmm time for sex...." she said kneeling up on the bed and holding her arms out for Jim. "Oh yeah? Who decided that?" He smirked and came over to hug her. "I did.... just now"
"Hmm Elena but you're drunk" he sighed "do you not want to wait until tomorrow?" He said cupping her cheeks "it's not like we're going anywhere" he said worrying about her reaction. "Im not drunk! I'm just happy, come on.... you know you want to" she said pulling his tie so he came closer to her. "We were going to save tonight to ask you something" he said glancing over at Seb "we wanted to ask if you would have sex with us both, at the same time?" He said putting his hands on her hips. She looked up at him and glanced back at Seb "I thought you would never ask" she smirked and got up to take her dress off "hmm you two can do the rest" she said crawling onto the bed. Seb and Jim looked at each other and stripped down to their boxers and kneeled on the bed both kissing over her body. They lay her back on the bed and kissed every inch of her body.
Elena was moaning softly, her need for them growing more with each soft kiss they gave her. Seb slipped his hand down and all of a sudden ripped her panties so they came off and she could feel him smirking against her skin. Jim kissed between her breasts as he unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side. Jim wasted no time taking her nipple into his mouth and sucking lightly while he massaged the other. Meanwhile, Seb was nibbling at her neck and his hand was brushing in between her thighs slowly spreading them open. This was really going to happen. Seb nudged Jim making him pull away from her breast and nods at Seb. Seb picked Elena up and lay her back against his chest. She could feel his breath against her neck and his hard abs against her back. Jim kneeled between her legs and tossed Seb a condom. Him and Seb both put one on as Elena waited impatiently.
"This might hurt, but I'll go slow...... and soon you'll love it" Seb whispered in her ear making her shiver slightly. He held one hip as he took his member and pushed his tip into her perky ass. She gasped a little and looked shocked. It was a completely different feeling, pleasure mixed with pain. Seb stopped and went in slowly inch by inch until he was fully in. She couldn't tell how she felt. She loved it and hated it. Hopefully the pain would leave after a while. Seb stayed still until she nodded to let him know she was okay. He smirked and moved slowly making Elena bit her lip so she didn't make any noises to show it was painful but after a while the pain was starting to pass. Jim was watching and when he knew she was more relaxed he leaned over her and pushed his member into her pussy making her gasp. "Fuck!" She said taking hold of Jims shoulders. Both rocked into her at the same time sending her into complete bliss. She moaned and held back her orgasm as long as she could as she was enjoying it way too much. Jim leaned down and bit her neck pushing her over the edge and she came heavily with a loud moan. She was embarrassed she had cum so soon but Seb and Jim carried on until they finished and pulled out. "Don't worry you'll get used to it after time" Jim said still panting. Elena went bright red "I'm so sorry...." she said as she lay in the middle of Jim and Seb. "Elena don't be sorry, it was amazing" Seb said kissing her head "anything we do with you is special, don't be embarrassed" he said pulling her back to his chest as Jim smiled and looked at her tiredly.