Chapter Four

"Get out" she said looking down "I need to get dressed" Jim just looked her over before turning around "I need to talk to you. I won't look" he said facing the wall making Ella roll her eyes and start to get dressed "You shouldn't have brought my family into this little one. That's information that can get you killed you know" Ella huffed and pulled her jeans on "yeah well killing my brother can also...." She pulled on her jumper "get you killed" she said walking around him so she could face him "oh I get it. You're the one who's going to take me down?" He chuckled "that's adorable" he said biting his bottom lip making Ella clench her jaw "I'm not some little girl who can't do anything. I could easily have you on your knees" she said glaring at him. "Oh I'm sure you could" he smirked "but for now, I'm going to let you get out of your killing phase, but this has been a pleasure" he said starting to walk for the door and Ella panicked. She had to keep him here. She had to kill him somehow "w-wait" she said pushing the door shut and Jim glared down at her "little one .... You're pushing it" he said leaning over her "I hate you so much" she said angrily "stop trying to wind me up" she snapped "I hate you too. And you keep getting in my way" he shouted back "well maybe if you didn't ...." She was cut off by Jim planting his soft lips against hers and she almost melted for a second before realising what she was actually doing and pushed him away slapping his cheek "Get out! Now!" She said trying to control her breathing. Jim smirked as he rubbed his cheek slightly "see you around little one" he said winking at her before making his way out.

-------------------------------------
She stood staring at the door in complete shock. She hated him.... More than anyone. Why did she let herself do that? After all he's done and she enjoyed it. Not just that she enjoyed the rush, the fear and the excitement she got when she was around him. But he killed her brother she couldn't like him.... It was wrong. Stop it! She snapped to herself stop thinking of him! She sighed and got into bed. Refusing to even think of Jim for a while she managed to take a nap.