Chapter 3

Me and Jake got into the car with Mom and Dad, getting ready to leave the house.

"Wait!" Esme called running to the car. Dad rolled the window down and she leaned in and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh, really Mom?" Dad said trying to act like he was annoyed even though he was smiling. Esme gave us all kisses and then we were on our way. I rested my head on Jake's shoulder and stared at our intertwined fingers. All too soon, we arrived and my nerves started jumping all around. Jake helped me out the car and everyone met us at Dad's Volvo.

"Ness, you need to calm down." Uncle Jazz said rubbing my shoulders as a calm rushed over me. My stomach unclenched and my tight grip on Jake's hand loosened.

"Everybody ready to go up to the office?" Uncle Em said. We nodded and walked in a long line across the parking lot all eyes on us.

Edward's POV

As we walked I was listening to the sick thoughts these boys were having about my family.

'Man that blonde one is hot as fuck!'

'The one next to the big Indian has a banging body!'

'That girl with the long brown hair is sexy'

I tried to control my anger but it was pretty damn hard. Bella heard the clench of my teeth and looked up at my stone expression.

"Edward, please." She said placing her hand on my arm. I relaxed but I was still royaly pissed. We got to the main office and the secratary led us to the principals office.

'Wow, these chicks are hot!' The creep thought.

"Hello you must be the Cullen/Hale family." He smiled, shaking each of our hands. I had to restrain myself from crushing every bone in his hand.

"Hello, I'm Mary Alice Brandon-Cullen, but you can just call me Alice!"

"Well hello Alice." he said smiling creepily. We introduced ourselves and he gave us a map and our scheduels and sent us on our. But not before checking my sisters, wife, and daughter out.

Renesmee's POV

We walked to the main hall and looked over our schedules. We all luckily had the same lunch period and had a few classes together. Me, Mom, and Aunt Rose had our first period P.E class together so we walked as everyone stared at us. I understood that my Mom and aunt were really beautiful, but I felt incredibly awkward. The P.E. teacher gave us gym clothes and we changed, all the girls staring at us, Aunt Rose enjoying it.

"Hi! I'm Amanda!!" A girl said walking up to me.

"I'm Renesmee."

"Cool name!!" She said smiling.

Me and Amanda say in P.E. together and talked.

"So, who are they?" She said gesturing to my Mom and aunt.

"The brunette is Bella, my mo- my sister and the blonde is Rosalie, my adopted sister."

"Oh, how many of you are there?"

"Eight."

"Wow, are they all adopted or related?"

"Me and Bella are related, Rosalie has a twin brother, and then there's Alice, Emmett, and Edward who are related." I explained. It was weird calling my parents by their name.

"That's only seven though."

"Oh yeah a family friends lives with us."

"Oh, okay. Well can we be friends?" She said smiling.

"Sure." I said smiling back.

Wow, making friends was easier than I thought!