Chapter 7

I was awoken by my Dad, insantly smelling Esme's delicious cooking.

"Food," I groaned sitting up, wiping the drool off my cheek.

"You're just as bad as Jacob." My Dad said shaking his head.

I got up and walked into the kitchen where Esme had made fried chicken, mac n' cheese, some rolls, and corn on the cob. I could feel my mouth begin to water as I stared at the golden chicken she lifted out the pan. I looked over to Jake at the table, who I'm sure, expression mimicked mine.

I walked over to the table, Esme giving me a kiss on the head as I passed, and sat next to Jake.

"Hey sleepy head." Jake said kissing my forehead.

"What time is it? I feel like I slept for hours." I asked yawning.

"Its like eight-thirty I think. You slept for about four hours."

"Wow, I didn't realize I was that tired."

"Well, we did have an eventful day." He said laughing.

I elbowed him in the side and was about to say something when Esme set the food down. Me and Jake immediately dug in, not caring we were burning our fingers or tongues.

"Stop eating so fast! You're going to make yourselves sick." My Mom said coming in there.

"Nah Bells," Jake said. "I've got am iron stomach." He finished patting his stomach.

"Yeah, sure you do. Is that why you blew chunks the first time you went somewhere with Alice driving?" She laughed.

Before Jake could answer, my aunt danced into the room. "Hey, that was not my fault. He has a weak stomach." She said, leaving right out the room.

"No I don't!" Jake called after her.

"Then you won't mind going with Alice to see how fast she can get from here to LA, in a night." My Mom said folding her arms.

"No thanks," Jake said, looking green.

"Well when you two are done being savages, you need to finish your homework."

Just then Uncle Emmett burst into the kitchen singing. "'They're savages, savages, barely even human!'" he dang pointing at Jake. Mom and Grandma gasped, as Jake started at him in shock. I started laughing realizing that was from Pocahontas.

"Emmett!" Jake yelled, getting up. They ran out the kitchen, Jake swearing he would rip Emmett's arms off.

"Take it outside!" My Mom yelled. We heard them slam the front door and looked at each other. Auntie Rose came in and sat where Jake had.

"Our boys," she laughed.