Going Back

Jordan's POV

I was better the next day, so I went back to school. Everyone greeted me and asked if I was ok. I nodded and smiled through most of it. It was lunch time and Kaoru was standing outside my classroom when I walked out. "How'd you know I was here?" I asked. I didn't tell him that I was coming. I wanted to scare him, but I guess that plan failed.

        "Well, a lot of the girls were talking about how you came back today. Your really famous. Honey even knows your here." He said. We started walking down the hall.

        "Wow, I didn't realize how famous I was." I smiled. "I would have told you that I was coming back, but I wanted to scare you." He laughed.

        "You wanted to scare me? I don't think that would work." I pouted.

        "Why not?"

        "Because I see your face everyday." He laughed as my mouth dropped. I know he was joking, but that still stung. "I'm kidding, but your face is priceless." I punched him in the arm, hard. "Ow, I thought you were sick."

        "I am, but I can still hit." Kaoru cleared his throat and gave a small cough. "Are you ok? I didn't get you sick yesterday, did I?" I noticed his eyes flicker to my breast and then his face blush. He quickly looked the other way.

        "No, I'm fine. If I did get sick, it would be my fault not yours." He shrugged as the redness faded.

        "What's on your mind? I know it has something to do with me." I said, looking forward. He glanced down at my breast again and looked away.

        "Why do you say that?" he asked. I sighed.

        "Never mind." We kept walking and got our lunch.

        School was over with and it was time for the Host club. Things were awkward between me and Kaoru. I looked across the room and he was looking at me weird. It looked like he was studying me. It felt really weird. I kept shifting in my seat. "Are you ok, Jordan?" One of the girls asked. There was 5 sitting around me.

        I waved my hand. "Yeah, a lot better then yesterday. I was sad I had to miss school and my friends." I gave a small smile. "But, I'm really happy to be back." Honey jumped on my lap.

        "Hi, Jordan. How are you feeling today? Do you want some cake?" He said.

        "I'm better, and yeah sure." Honey got up and got me a slice of chocolate. His girls followed him over and Mori was standing by. "Hi, Mori." I put my head against the back of the couch and looked up at him. He nodded at me. He doesn't really talk around me. I looked back at Honey. "So, Honey, you know Martial Arts, right?" Honey took a bite out of his cake.

        "Yeah, why?"

        "I wanna fight you." I smiled and Tamaki rushed over.

        "What?! Why would you wanna do that?!"He asked, loudly. I push his face away from me.

        "Because I use to do a lot of Martial Arts when I was in America. I want to see how good he is."

        "Ok, I accept." Honey smiled at me and we shook hands. The girls around us screamed and called their friends telling them what is going to happen. This is going to be interesting.