Chapter II

When Jack woke up he was in a large room with steel walls, with grooves in them. He stood up and fell down again. He tried again, but this time he used the wall for support. He then leaned against the walland caught his breath.
Then in the middle of the opposite wall, a door opened and a man walked in. He said, "Don't bother getting up. The drug that we gave you will take a while to wear off."
"Who are you," asked Jack.
"You will see soon," said the man. "Now I believe that the effects are wearing off. Now get up and follow me."
Jack got up and staggered a little but could stand. He tried to walk and he was fine, he was just a little light headed. Jack followed him, slowly, but surely. When he got out the door he was blinded by white light, allaround him. As his eyes got used to the light he saw a ton of people around him.
"This way, come on. How old are you?" the man asked.
"16," stammered Jack.
"And what's your name," he asked.
"Jack,Jack Martes,"said Jack.
They walked into a huge room, with large dirty windows. On the far ends of the room, were metal sliding doors, covered in grafiety.
Jack turned his head to see where the metal room, where he was kept, was. What he saw was surprising, it was a red shipping contaner. When he turned around again he bumped into a metal table in the middle of the room.
"Sit," said the man, "My name is Shmitt. Now sit, and let's talk."
Jack sat and said, "Why am I here?"
"We have been watching you, Jack. We have seen you run, jump, and play. That is why you are here," Shmitt said.
"I don't get it," said Jack.
"We need you to go back in time to tosteel something for us," replied Shmitt.
"What if I say no," Jack said.
"If no, then your mother dies." Shmitt yelled.
Jack stared at him in aw, then he said, "Okay, Okay, I'll do it. Wait, go back in time?"
"Yes, we built a time machine, Jack." Shmitt replied, "We are not common thievies. We are super criminals. The people who steel the biggest things."
Shmitt stud up and waved for him to follow. And Jack did so.