Chapter X

Jack sprung into action. He ran to his carand backed it up and unhucked the trailer on the truck. Then he put the trailer on his car. Jack backed up onto the ramp that trucks used to load and unload things that they were shipping.
     "Okay, come on Jack, you can do this." Jack said to himself.
     Jack let down the two ramps that you could load things without picking them up. He backed up slowly and the shipping container slid onto the trailer with ease.
     "Now," said Jack, "to get out of here."
     Jack jumped into the car and started the engine. He steped on the gas and the car lunged forward. Within minuets he was on the road that led to the other shipping container. His car was going fast for anold car. Then he saw lights behind him. They were flashing red and blue and siren was sounding. Jack didn't know what to do he started to panic. He pulled over and hoped that the man wouldn'd check in the trailer.
     To Jack's relief the car just flew by and the person ahead of him pulled over as well. But he wasn't as lucky, the police officer Pulled over behind him, and got out. Then the other car sped off again, the officer was shocked and ran back to his car and sped after him. Then Jack saw in the mirror, four more cop cars. They rushed by, lights flayling and sirens sounding.