Chapter VI

Jack got out of the car and walked to the man. He looked up and said, "Oh, hello."
"Hi, um, are you Albert Einstien?" Jack asked.
"Yeah. Oh you want to see something, follow me!" Albert said.
Albert got upp and pulled on his pants and shirt from a pile of clothes next to him. Then he got up and went to the house. Jack followed him and they went down creek steps, to the basement.
The basment was full of tubes, bottles, glass, and metal. Albert walked to a table and beconed Jack to come. Jack went and he held up a glass dome, with some wire inside of it, he also saw that it had a metal fixture on the end.
"Look," he said, while he screwed it into a metal pipe conected to an outlet. Just then the whole room was covered in light.
"I call it a 'Light bulb'" Albert said.
"Wow," Jack said sarcasticly. He had seen many of them in the future. "Have you mad any weapons, or bombs."
"Um, no," Albert said, but he sounded nervouse. Then he said, "Okay,okay, I can't lie. Yes I have made a bomb, two acually. They are being held by the government in Berlin. It's being shipped to Washington D.C two days."
"Oh," Jack said.
"Why do you ask," Albert said.
"Just wondering." Jack said.
"Oh," said Albert.
Jack shook Albert's hand and left. He went to his car and started the engine. Then he backed it up and turned into the road and stepped on the gas. He saw a gas station and pulled into it. Then he got out and went in. He got a map of Germany. He saw that Berlin was in the middle of Germany and he was only ninteen miles away.