Chapter IV

He saw that he was in the middle of a corn feild on a farm. He walked out of the shipping container and looked out at the horizon, he saw a small house in the distance. He turned around to get into te car but he saw nothing, not the shipping container, only grass. Jack ran forward then bumped into something metal. He steped back and held out his hand and touched the shipping container. He felt the latch and pushed up, and pulled, the big door swung open and it revieled the inside of the shipping container. He ran to the car and started the engine. It studdered then came to life.
Jack pressed on the gass pedal and started forward in the old car. He made it to the dirt road and started toward the small house he saw. When he got to the driveway he pulled into it and drove down it. He got to the house and got out of the car, walked to the front door and knocked.
When the door opened out came a young man and said, "Yes, who's there? Oh hello boy, how can I halp you?"
"Yes hi, do you know where I am?" Jack asked.
"Why yes, you are at my friends house," replied the man.
"I know that sir, but what town am I in?" Jack asked.
"Oh, you are in Munich, Germany," the man said.
"Oh, thanks," said Jack, "what's your name?"
"My name is Adolf, Adolf Hitler," said the man.
"Mine's Jack," said Jack, then they shook hands and Jack got into his car and drove off.
When Jack was out of sight he floored it and wanted to screem, he knew what Hitler had done, or what he was going to do, and he didn't like it. But he also knew that Albert Einstein lived here. So now he just had to find out where.