Chapter XI

Jack started to turn into the highway, but then three more cop cars sped by.
     "Holy crap," said Jack, "What did this guy do?"
     He turned in and sped up again, and was on his way. When he was in Munich he stopped and got gas and went onto the the dirt road that lead to the farm. He turned into the driveway and into the field. He got to ta flatened out area and knew that was the spot that the shipping container was. He got out of the car and felt around and his hingures hit something metal, it was the lock. He pushed up then pulled, the door slid open and then wondered, how am I going to get that shipping container into this one. Then he got an idea, he would open the container that held the bomb and pull out the bomb with a chain that was in the time-machine. Then he would drive the car into the time machian.
     Jack got the chan and opened the shipping container with the bomb an attached it to the bomb. He laid out pillows for the bomb to land on and then attached the chain to the car. Jack started the car and slowly pulled the bomb out of the shipping container. The bomb landed on the pillows  and slid into the time machian with the car. Jack pulled the pillows back in and pressed a button that read GO BACK TO LAST TIME. He pressed it and the lights started to hum and then they went out and the humming stopped. The door opened and in came Shmitt.
     "You are just in time, two minuets and your mom would have been dead along with you."
     "I have what you wanted, now can I go," asked Jack.
     "No," said Shmitt.
     "Why," asked Jack.
     "Because, Jack, I like you," said Shmitt, "and I think that we would make a great team, don't you?"
     "Well...," Jack started, but then Shmitt interupted.
     "You know what, don't answere that," Shmitt said, standing in front of Jack.
     "No," Jack finished.
     "I said don't answere that, are deph Jack!" Shmitt cried.
     "You know what Shmitt," said Jack, "I have  had time to look at these buttons and I found one that you might like."
     "Really," said Shmitt.
     Jack pressed a red botton and the door shut and and the lights beganto dim and hum.
     "What have you done!" Shmitt cried.
     "I have had enough of you Shmitt," Jack said and then he punched him right in the stomach. Jack then grabbed his gun and the lights went out again, and stopped humming.
    The door opened and Jack waved for him to get out. Jack followed and said, "I want you to meet somebody."
    They walked to the farm house and and knocked on the door. The young man answered it again and Jack said, "Shmitt, meet Adolf Hittler."
     "Oh, hello again Jack," Hittler said.
     "Hi, can you make shure he doesn't leave?" Jack said, "He might give you a fuss."
     "Sure," said Hittler.
     Shmitt looked at Jack in terror.
     "Have fun Shmitt," said Jack.