Chapter III

Jack followed Shmitt to another shipping container, and they stopped outside of it.
"Okay, Jack this is what we need you to sell," Shmitt saidand held out a picture. It was a picture of an atomic bomb.
"This is a picture of an atomic bomb, made by Albert Einstien in 1905." Shmitt said.
"You want me to steel a bomb," Jack said.
"Yes." Shmitt replied.
"Why," asked Jack.
"You will see when you get back. You will have a car to hawl it and that is all we are giving you. If you don't come back within fourty-two hours we will blow up the time matian and kill your mom," said Shmitt.
"What, no! Don't kill my mother, please," cried Jack.
"Oh if you don't come back we will," threatened Schmitt, slaming his hand on the side of the shipping container.
"Okay, okay! Why don't you go?" Jack asked.
"Because, we have some, unfinished buisness here to take care of," replied Schmitt.
Jack started to shake, then Schmitt said to get into the shipping container. Jack got in and when they shut the door, three strob 1905 blue Buik.
On his farm jack drove a 1995 white Jeep Wrengler, so he thought that this couldn't be much different. Jack got into the car and sat down, he started to here a loud buzzing noice, then the lights started to grow stronger and stronger until they exploded. Then all of a sudden the buzzing stopped, he felt like his head was spinning and he leaned over the side of the car an threw up. When he was done he walked to the door and opened it. He immediatly knew that he was in 1905.