Chapter 6

"Hey! HEY! STYLES!"

You've got to be kidding me!

I grab his face with both my hands and start slightly tapping it trying to wake him.

Crap!

"Come on styles!" i put my hand in front of his nostrils to check if he's still breathing then check his neck for a pulse.

Thank god for Grey's Anatomy.

I half sigh in relief when I find that he's still alive but his pulse is weak.

I checked his body for the keys and find them hooked to his jeans. I run to the door and unlock it and rush in dropping my bag somewhere along the process.

"Hello?!" I call out to see if his parents are here. "Mr. and Mrs. Styles?"

No answer.

They're probably not home. I quickly walk back to the unconscious body and devise a plan to get him in the house. After a few minutes of thinking I decide to call Sophia and see if she could help.

When I turn on my phone messages begin to pop up from Sophia and my mom.

'Emma, come home. - Birthgiver' -
5:46pm

'Where are you?! You better come home this instant! -Birthgiver' -5:52pm

'I know you're mad, I'm sorry. Please come home. -Birthgiver' -6:01pm

'Hey :')) - sophie' -6:57pm

'Where are you?? -sophie' -7:15pm

'EMMA! -sophie' -7:48pm

'Emma! You're mom just called me asking if you were here! Where the fuck are you?! -sophie ' -8:28pm

'Emma I'm getting worried where are you ?! -sophie ' -8:37pm

'16 missed calls from Birthgiver'

'34 missed calls from Sophie'

Fuck!

I call Sophie and after one ring she picks up and is angry. " What the hell Emma! I've been calling you and texting you! Where the fuck are you?!"

"I know I'm sorry, I got caught up in some stuff." I say looking at the unconsious body.

"Your mom called me worried sick asking if you were at my house! Of course I lied for you for the millionth time like always but then when you didn't show up at my house and hour later I started freaking out! What the hell happened?!"

"I went to Jefferys café and this guy Kyle-"

"Who the fuck is Kyle?!" Sophie interrupts

"I met him at the café anyways I got that weird feeling again and ditched him and then I- I-" for some reason I couldn't spit it out.

"You what?!" Sophie roars

"I found him in an alley and I didn't know what to do so I tried helping then he got mad so I got mad, then he was helpless and I helped him again and he let me but he didn't want to go to the hospital and now im at his house and he's unconsious on the driveway." I say in one breath.

"Whoa whoa! Who is 'He'? Who are you talking about?"

"Ugh, I can't remember his name but his last name is Styles-"

"Harry?" Harry!

"Yes!"

"YOURE AT HIS HOUSE?!" Her voice blares through the phone loud enough to make it sound like she's on speaker.