3. The Ron Incident

Draco's POV•

I woke up to a terrible screeching sound and then I remembered about Amber.

"Shit," I mumbled, slowly removing my hands from around Hermione without waking her and running over to the crib.

I picked Amber up and started rocking her back to sleep.

She stopped crying loudly but she was still crying.

I walked back over to the dresser amd picked up my wand.

"Lumos!" I whispered. The light illuminated her face and Amber giggled happily, grabbing at the light.

I couldn't help but smile at her adorable giggle.

"Amber Malfoy." I said kissing her forehead.

Suddenly my dark mark burned and I hissed in agony. I quickly set Amber back in her crib and rushed to the bathroom.

"Hello Draco!" A familiar voice cooed in my head.

"What you thought I was dead?" The voice cackled, making my head pound.

"You've got a mudblood in your bed? Oh Draco I thought I labeled her quite well! Perhaps she can stay, hell, she might even make our efforts more valliant!"

"Who the hell is this?" I yelled angrily, turning on the cool water of the shower and getting in.

"How could you forget Bellatrix?" The voice sounded hurt and offended but I knew it was an act.

"You're dead!" I screamed, tears welling in my eyes.

"You're dead! He's dead! Dumbledore's dead! They're DEAD!" I hit my fist against the wall.

"We sinply apparated away when it looked like we were about to die dearie. As for the Dark Lord, his soul is still alive Draco dear." I could hear the smile appearing on her pale face as her words echoed through my brain.

"I'll leave you with your mudblood. Tata Draco! Until you're summoned!"

She left my head as I screamed hoarsley and cried in the shower.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Draco? What the hell is wrong?" It was Hermione.

I turned the water off and tied a towel around my waist before coming out.

I walked past her and sat on the bed.

"Draco, why were you screaming about everyone being dead?"

"Because she talked to me." I said, shaking my head. "Bellatrix was telling me how I would be summoned and you would help the efforts."

Hermione paled.

"Draco it's okay. It was just a memory and nothing more. Please don't say things like that." Hermione said, sitting next to me.

I nodded.

"We best start getting ready."

I sighed and got changed in the bathroom.

When I came out, Amber was dressed in a little Slytherin embellished onsie and she giggled while pulling on Hermione's hair.