Present Part 2

I have so many questions in my head right now like, does he really miss me? It's been three years. Do I miss him ? Is he going to watch this movie too ? How did he get my number ? Is he gonna sit right next to me ? 

" Hey you " Damien said while walking up to me, oh please don't sit next to me. 

" Oh, that seat is taken " I said pointing to my right where Grace was sitting. 

" Sweetie i'm not sitting there, i'm sitting there " He said pointing at my left. Well that doesn't make me feel any better. 

While i'm waiting for the commercials to finish, I can see Damien trying to reach for my hand in the corner of my eye. What the hell Ella do something don't just watch him reach for your hand, slap it away. But I don't. I wait for him to reach my hand, then he did. I looked at him then he looked at me then smiled, then I looked at his beautiful eyes, there hazel. His eyes make the stars look like there not shining. Then he looks down to my hand and say's " I'm sorry ".  That's when I let go and walk away. 

" Sorry I have to go, I need to look for my friend, she's been in the restroom to long " I said. 

" What that's it, your going to leave me again " Then I stopped, looked at him and said " I didn't leave you, you were always in my heart , you left me, you hurt me, and you made me love you " Then I ran straight to the restroom and just let it all out.