Chapter 9: "The Dress"

Right when we walked in the mall, we didn't know where to start.

"So.What does she want?" He asked.

"Well, to be honest. I really don't know." I replied. 

While we were walking around the mall I see a cute dress just shining our way.

"Damien! There, over there!" I said, running to the stunning dress.He just followed. "Isn't it just gorgeous, I bet Jenna would love it!" I shrieked.

"See this is why I brought you with me. Now hurry up lets pay, my feet is killing me and Jenna's party is about to start in about fifteen minutes." He complained. While we were heading to the cashier, a girl named Dania scanned the dress and said it's forty dollars. Damien reached for his pockets, then said "Shit."

"What?" I said, looking at him with a concerned face. "Awe please don't tell me you lost your phone again. You know what lets go and pay..."

"No, that's not it. It's even worse." He said, interrupting me before I could even finish what I was going to say.

"What could be worse than loosing your phone?" I asked.

"My wallet." He replied. 

"Well do you have any pocket money ?" I'm starting to worry. Then he fished through his phone and pulled out a twenty.

"How 'bout you?" He asked. Then I reached my pocket and pulled out a twenty and a ten.

"That's all I have. Lets add it." We had exactly fifty dollars, but we also had to pay tax and it went up to sixty dollars.

Then Dania said, " You know there's a twenty percent off discount for couples. Are y'all couples?" We just looked at each other. 

Before I could say anything he put his arms around me and said," Yes ma'am, we are. We've been together for months now." I just looked at him like what the fuck. "Right Elle?" He still has his arms around me but he looks at me like, "Just go with it." 

"Uhm, yeah we are." What did I just do? 

-

We both headed out with the beautiful dress in the bag. 

"Bro, sorry 'bout that. Are you okay?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, i'm fine. I know you just did that to get the discount of the dress." I said, while we're heading to the car.

"Okay, i'm just glad that you're chill about what just happened earlier." He said.

"Actually, i'm surprised you didn't punch anybody out there. I was thinking you were going to flip out again." I said, then laughed.

"Ha ha, you're funny aren't you." Then he looked at me and gave me a smirk. "Lets just go to our befriends fifteenth birthday party, shall we" He said putting his arm for me to take it.

"We shall." I said grabbing his arms. 

I really wish we're a couple. I can't wait to tell you I love you, and when I mean I love you. I mean more than best friends. I can't wait for him to kiss me and hold me tight making me feel like he will never leave me. Never.