Chapter 6 : Going Home

Bell rings. ( Skipped two classes ) Time to go home ! It's a Friday !

" Bye ! " Jen said, waving her hand while getting inside her older sister's car (A minivan Honda). 

" Bye ! See ya tomorrow ! " I said, waving back. 

" Bye Jen ! " Tanner said.

" Bye ! Also when you get home, text me ! " Damien said, pulling his phone out. 

" I will ! Promise ! Bye you guys ! " Then she left.

" Okay. Can you please tell me why you need text my girlfriend when she gets home ? " Tanner asked, looking in front of Damien with his arms crossed. 

" Yeah. Why ? "  I said getting really suspicious. Wait, why should I care ? Then Damien's facing me, then he's facing Tanner, and finally said, " I've got my reasons. Now move out of the way, my dad is waiting for me " So he pushed both of us out of his way, then started walking in front of us.

" You know, I hate it when you say that ! "  Me and Tanner yelled at the same time, while following him.

" Hate what ? " Damien asked. Then we finally caught up to him. 

" Saying, I have my reasons " Tanner replied. 

" I didn't say that. I said I'VE got my reasons" Damien really put "I've" out there. 

" Same shit ! " Tanner snapped back. 

" Also, if you have your reasons, why can't you just tell us ? " I said barging in. 

" Yeah, El's right " Tanner said agreeing with me. Then Damien's dad's minivan BMW drove by, and he said, " Well, gotta go ! Bye  El ! " Then he went in and left. 

" Bro, what about me ! " Tanner yelled, thinking he could hear him inside the car. Then he faced me and said, " He forgot about me ! " I didn't even want to reply back or even cheer him up right now. So I rolled my eye's and just went inside my mom's car. 

" What ! Am I invisible now ! " He yelled and spread his arms. " Where's my ride home !?! " Surprisingly I can still hear him in my mom's Lexus car. 

" Should we bring him home sweetie ? " My mom asked. 

" Nah. He'll be fine out there, he's got a phone. I think. " I said replying back to my mom. 

" Okay " Then we left. 

-

I'm in my room doing my homework solving number five. Math homework, this will be quick. 15 minutes later. " Done ! " I yell, proud of myself. I look over to my clock, and it reads 9:20 pm, so I just went downstairs to get some water, but when I came back up " Boo ! " Cherry yelled, jumping out behind the wall. 

" What the heck Cher ! You made me spill my water " I said, looking down at my soaking T-shirt.

" Hahaha ! Gotcha ! " She said, laughing, looking so proud of what she just did. 

" Oh yeah ! " I replied back with a grin on my face. Then I put my cup down with no water left in it and chased her with my hands looking like i'm about to tickle her. 

" Noo ! I'm ticklish ! " She snapped back. 

" I know . " Pointing out the obvious.  

Then Chery started running towards April's room. Then she stormed in with a shriek, like she saw a rat or something, then she became dead silent. 

" Why so quiet all of the sudden ? " I asked confused. But when i'm scanning her face, I see her just looking at April with a " bro what happened " face. So I looked at April and she's crying. Then finally I ask " April ? Are you okay ? What happened ? " 

She looks up at me, taking her hands  away from her face and said. " Me and Jake broke up " Damn, that sucks. Her and Jake has been together for two years now. So I don't even want to ask who broke up with who. 

Finally Cherry said, " Bro, I don't know what to do ? She's crying " looking at me while pointing. I went up to April and hugged her letting her know that I'll never leave you. 

" Oh, so we're hugging now. Should I do that too ? " Cherry asked sounding confused whether to get in or not. 

" Oh shut up, and just come over here you dummy. " I said, but not letting April go. 

" Okay then. " So she went in with us. " You know, we've never hugged this long before " Cher said not shutting up. 

" Well it's not gonna last longer because you just ruined it " I said letting go of them. 

" Wait no, get back in. I actually liked it " She said with a sad tone. Then April laughed and said letting go of Cher " I love you guys. Who needs a boyfriend when I got you guys " Now that was very touching. After that sister moment, me and April attacked Cher. " No ! You know i'm not the only ticklish person in this family ! " She yelled, laughing at each and every word she's saying. 

" Well you're the youngest, so sucks for you. " I said. 

" That's stupid ! " She snapped back with a laugh. 

" No it's not, I agree with her " April said. 

" I hate you guys ! " Cher said, then we finally stopped tickling her. 

" We love you too ! " Me and April said in the same time. 

Then mom came in " Sorry to ruin this sister bonding time, but it's ten o'clock, and you guys need to go to sleep " 

" Yes ma'am " Me and Cherry said in the same time. 

" Good night April ! " I said, getting off her bed. 

" Wait ! Can you guy's stay with me for the night ? " April asked, but not looking at us, looking at mom. 

" Yeah can we ? Mom please " Cher said, having her hands together while facing mom. 

" Okay fine, but promise me you guys are going to sleep and not talk or play around " mom said with her " I'm serious " face. 

" Yes ma'am ! " We all yelled in the same time. 

" Okay. Good night my darling's ! " Mom said giving all of us a hug. 

" Goodnight mom ! " We said all at once. Then lights off. 

-

Phone ringing. I woke up at somebody's phone ringing. I look around and remember i'm not in my room, i'm in April's. 

" Who's gosh damn phone is that ? " Cherry says, while rubbing her eyes . 

" And who calls someone at 7:00 in the morning at a Saturday ? " April says, yawning in the middle of her sentence. 

" Can someone just answer that phone! Please ! " Cherry said. 

Then April looks art her phone and say's " It's not mine " 

" It's not mine either. My phone is in my room " Cherry said. 

" Oh shit ! " I said pulling the blanket off of me and looking for my phone. When I finally found it, it's on face time saying Damien is calling.