Chapter 3 : His Phone

Bell rings. Damien and I got out of P.E class together because he told me to let Jenna and Tanner have there first alone time together, well whats the worst worst thing they can do ? Kiss ? Damien stopped and ruffled inside his bag like he was missing something, then he started feeling his pockets. 

" Hey you, what's up ? " But he didn't answer and just dumped everything in his P.E bag on the floor. 

" Shit ! " He yelled so loud almost everyone stopped what they were doing and just looked at him, but I've never seen Damien this mad before. 

" What are y'all looking at ! " He yelled, and everybody just went back to what they were doing, while he threw his P.E bag on the floor. 

" Hey, hey , look at me. Calm down " So I grabbed his shoulders and made him face me. 

" What's the matter ? " I asked, still holding onto him. 

" My phone, my phone. I think I dropped it in the gym  " Then I finally let him go and said " Well ? What are you standing there for ? Lets go get your phone " Then we both ran straight to the Gym. When me and Damien were about to open the door we saw something that we wished we didn't see. Jenna and Tanner kissing. 

" Bro! What the hell ! Go get a room ! " Yelled Damien. He was about to open the door until he saw me. 

" Ella, you okay ? You don't look so well ? " He asked looking really worried. 

" El, you okay ? " Jenna asks, while holding me. 

" NO. I'm about to throw up because I just saw you and Tanner kiss " After I said that Jenna pushed me and Damien just laughed so hard he started to turn red. 

" We thought that you were gonna die El " Tanner said. 

" Sorry, but that was just gross " I said. 

Finally Damien stopped laughing and said " Okay, since you two are done swallowing each other, maybe y'all can help me find my phone ". 

" Yeah sure. Uhm, Ella, you can look over there, at the bench " Tanner said while pointing at the direction of the bench.  

" Yeah, and ill check in the boys locker room "  Damien said, heading to the locker room. 

" Me and Tanner will look around the gym " Jenna said, 

While I was searching for Damien's phone I found so many things that has been left. Like somebody's P.E shirt, Tanner's old binder, and my old jacket. I thought Damien threw it away because he hated it, but whoops he was telling the truth when he said " why the hell would I even touch that thing ", but now I know why he hated it so much. It's a black leather jacket and the letters on the back say "shucks not again " but I had that jacket since fifth grade so now the black is starting to fade and the letters on the back started to disappear so now it says " sucks again ". 

I dropped it and started to look for his phone, then finally I found it, it was underneath the bench. So I reached for it and finally caught it. When I looked at it, it didn't have any scratches or cracks on it. Hmm should I, I know his password he told me, it's 1918, nineteen is my favorite number and eighteen is his. . Oh what the hell, then I typed it in. Ay he's got a text from Tanner and Lydia, a girl that likes Damien, well we think she does, but it's obvious. Whenever Lydia and Damien talk, we would hear her laugh, and she would start twirling her hair around her finger.  So for me as his best friend I clicked Lydia's and Damien's text messages and when I clicked it this girl would reply back with a whole sentence and this boy would reply back with a " k" or " wow, really, lol XD " he's so dry. But what really caught my eye was this text message.  

Lydia's text : " Uhm, hey Damien, can I ask you a question ? " 

Damiene's text:  " K, what's up ? " Dry ass boy. 

Lydia's text : " Will you be my girlfriend ? Please ? " What the. Well I knew this was gonna happen anyway. 

Damien's text : " Oh uhm. I don't know how to tell you this, but I like someone else " WHAT! And this boy didn't tell me who this girl is, who the fuck does he like ? 

Lydia's text: " Oh, okay " Awe poor girl. Nah I really don't care, what I care about is who's the girl that Damien like's ? And why he didn't tell me about her ?