The Lost One, Nagisa

A/N maybe one day I will make a cover of my own creation. I like the chains and the sad look. Oh yeah! Thank you so so so so so so much for the 400+ reads! It means so much to me, you have noooo idea. Like really, that is just mind blowing. I was going to be content with 50 reads but no you guys just kept reading :) 

So I thought, since my last final was today, I wold quickly write this chapter in one sitting (I always write them in one sitting) and get a new update asap! 

Please enjoy, and tell me what you think at this point, I would really appreciate it so I know how to change my story and such!

WARNING may be triggering in some parts.

~~~

-Karma's POV- 

I hear some shuffling next to me, and then the warmth that was clinging to my side is replaced with the chill of the night air and loneliness. 

"You have been a bad girl, hanging with that naughty boy..." a women's voice says, followed by a small whimper.

"I-I'm sorry mother! P-please j-just do-don't h-hurt him..." a small voice says, clearly the source of the whimper. I hear the voice cry out in pain before it went quiet.

"Now to head home, Nagisa. Where you will be a good girl and listen to your mother. I know best for you after all, you are my wonderful daughter."

Nagisa....

I hear the sound of someone being dragged across the dirt, but I am too dazed to react.

Is that who was laying with me?

I quickly stand up and look around, but they are already gone. 

Why didn't I get up faster?

I run down the hill, trying to see if I can catch up.

-Authors POV-

No tingle or shock is felt, nothing to make another path open up. Just Karma running his heart out to Nagisa's house. He is worried for some reason, but he can't put his finger on it.

Its as though he can feel that something bad will happen, and he can't do anything about it. 

He is running there though, isn't he?

Actually, he is heading home. 

He forgot about Nagisa the moment he started running, for he forgot what was going to happen tonight.

-Karma's POV-

My parents are going to kill me...

...Time/Place Skip to Nagisa's House...

-Nagisa's POV-

I wake up on the cold, wooden floor with a sticky liquid dripping down my face. Footsteps creak back and forth across the floor, and a small mumbling echoes across the eerie room.