My Tickle Buddy, Nagisa

(Old A/N: This is actually going to be a very long chapter, and will probably be the last chapter in the story. I hope you enjoyed this book so far, and I know this story hasn't been the best plot wise but yeah. It's been a pleasure writing for you all! Remember what I said would happen in a week? So this 1 day away from that)

(A/N - Many weeks after the one above this one. Hey guys. I'm sorry I'm really really sorry. The reads have hit unbelievable levels its just idk what I'm writing. I haven't watched an anime since May or June. And that's saying something (one that I was truly interested in that is. I'm going to post this, since the final chapter thing didn't work out in the slightest and we will see where we go from here. I'm really sorry, and I've done some thinking and avoiding of this book so here we are.)

~~~

~Nagisa's POV~

It's been about 5 days of peace since we started living in the small, inhabitable hut. Everyday we go to school as though we are just friends, with me in my girl's uniform. I hate going to school like that, but it would be weird if I just suddenly announced it, and I don't really want to deal with that pressure right now. 

Today, we are sitting over in the grass having a small picnic, just a ways up the hill. 

"I'm surprised Koro-sensei hasn't talked to us yet," I say in between bites. 

"Same, he's been watching us for days, the creep, and refuses to come out of the bushes over there." Karma replies, taking another sip of his drink. 

That get's him to come out.

"U-uhm what are you doing here students! Shouldn't you be at home? A-and it's not like I was watching you or anything..." Koro-sensei says nervously, looking slightly embarrassed. 

(A/N I am so sorry he is so ooc that it honestly hurts to write, but like I haven't watched AssClass in like 4 months so I'm rusty. Looking back it's honestly really ooc lol)

"You should know by now that we aren't exactly planning on it." I say quietly, not really wanting to converse about this right now. Of course, he continues anyways.

"Well uh.... I just wanted to explain something!" he says, before looking away from us as though he were addressing some audience over looking us. "They're little time shifts are an effect caused from the explosion that took place from the grenade Nagisa used to try and kill me. It had some weird particle in it that was created when it came in contact with my shedded skin. These two breathed it in, along with some of the other students. When they were put under extreme stress, it activated giving them a sort of 'super power' if you want to call it that. Sadly, they probably don't recall it since it works the same way as a dream. You can't really handle the craziness of your dreams sometimes, so your brain makes you forget them. The effects start to fade after awhile, so I'd be surprised if it happened again. Let's just hope nothing does! For now, I'll just keep watching stealthily nhuhuhu~"

"Okay then.....?" Karma says, "Well... uh..... we have things to get to, and I'm sure you do as well, you crazy octopus, so uhm. Bye?"

Koro says some weird mumbled goodbye for hastily going away. 

Honestly, with only being around a week or so, my opinion of him isn't great. Especially with him planning on destroying the word for unknown reasons.

So we sit in silence and finish our little picnic because the radio on Karma's phone isn't working.

"Nagisa, we both know we can't stay here forever. We just can't."

"I know. We should probably think about going back soon, start planning what we are going to do?" I say softly in reply. 

He nods in response, and I nuzzle into him, the red hair by his neck tickling my nose.

"Oh~ is Nagisa feeling a bit ticklish?" Karma teases, and I try to back away but he is already attacking me with a full on one-sided tickle war. 

"Please Karma! I'm... I'm going to pee!!" I manage between laughs. He stops for a moment, and I look at him deviously, "Guess who's.... NEXT!" 

I launch at him and hold him down as I tickle him, all I can hear is his laugh and begging for me to stop. Eventually I roll over to next to him out of breath from all the laughing, and he is as well.

"Wanna practice our great assassin skills?" he says in between breaths.

"I think we just did!" I laugh, and he nudges me on the arm.

Honestly, today was one to go down in the scrapbook.

Edited!

You little ships keep sailing!

-Keilani