My Horrible Son, Karma

We have a new cover that I colored myself - be proud lol. I know the text is weird and all that stuff but I actually shaded Nagisa and such for the pic using photoshop! It was about a hour and a half of work right there. 

This chapter will focus on Karma's life, so beforehand, here is an inside little piece of information on what happened with Nagisa's mother not in story form okay?

So when Nagisa was unbound from the chains, they were left floating above Nagisa's mother's head. When time started up again the chains fell around her neck without her noticing and she pulled on the chains as hard as she could choking herself and knocking herself unconscious for precisely one week in the hospital. 

That one week bit is VERY important, so remember that.

Here's the chapter, it's going to be slightly/a lot shorter but it is like a small filler with story!

Warnings: Some language and mentions of abuse. 

~Karma's POV~

Two messages, sent at the same time from my parents. 

Of course it had to be them....

I open up my mom's first, knowing hers will be the worst of the two.

Mom: Karma, where the fuck are you. You can't just fucking leave in the middle of the night like that. When you get home you are going to be in big trouble. Get ready for a beating you disgraceful fag.

I check the other msg slowly, not really wanting to know what it says. 

Dad: Boy you better hide cuz when I find you I won't hesitate to run you over. You do not leave my household like that after disrespecting me and your mother. 

I sigh, looking at Nagisa who just so happened to be staring at me.

I should have known his would be worse...

"What did they say?" Nagisa said quietly, his brow sagged and a worried expression written all over his face. 

"I... I ran away last night. They tried to.... they...." I say, tears starting to form in my eyes but I blink them away.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it right now, Karma. Are they looking for you?" he says gently, interrupting my thought process, but helping nonetheless. 

I just nod in reply, and he takes that as a cue to get up.

"I know of this little shack not far from the school, it's farther up the mountain more. Do you wanna try to go there?" 

I nod again, "You want me to carry you again?" 

He smiles, but shakes his head vigorously. 

Maybe things will be okay at the hut? I sure as hell hope so...

-time skip brought to you by lazy author who forgot to update sooner-

~Nagisa's POV~

The hut isn't big, it's basically a small one bedroom cabin. I remember going there every once in awhile, but haven't visited since my first year. 

Inside there is still a small couch, a sink, a toilet, and a basic kitchen. I'm guessing this used to be the old teacher's lounge back when the class E building was the only building of the school. Electricity was still supplied and the plumbing worked great - surprisingly. 

"Wow..." I hear Karma say, as he immediately relaxes and flops on the couch, making room for me to flop down next to him. 

"How did you find this place, Nagisa?"

I haven't thought about that in awhile...

"It's a pretty long story. I'll tell you another day okay? We are both pretty exhausted." 

"Okay, Night"

"Night"

I cuddle into him on the couch, and slowly I sink into a deep sleep, feeling him do the same thing. 

I hope we'll be okay.

Okay, so I know short. 

Any  questions? 

Anywho, you little ships keep sailing!

-Keilani