Meeting Her

Today we went to meet our hopefully soon-to-be daughter. She was a beautiful young girl. "You ready," Sarah asked as I put my shoes on. I nodded and went to the door joining Sarah. I gave her a kiss in the cheek and we walked out the door.

We didn't talk much in the car. When we got to the adoption center place there was a photographer or as most people would call them paparazzi. Sarah and I didn't usually run into them a lot but I could tell this was some really big shit that would get a lot of attention from media. We walked in holding hands ignoring the camera.
Jane came up to us as soon as we walked through the doors. "She's in a room where you all will be able to talk privately and get to know each other." I smiled at Jane and she led us to the small room.
"Hi!" Sarah said walking into the room. She gave the girl a hug. I gave her a hug also. "Hi," she replied. I'll leave you all alone." Jane said and left the room closing the door behind her. Sarah and I sat at the table with the young girl. "Well what's your name honey," I asked. "Sabrina," she said. "And you all are?" She asked. "Sarah and my wife (Y/N)." Sarah said pointing to you. "Ohh you guys are married." Sabrina said. "Is that a problem," I ask her nicely. She looks up quickly and smiles "No! Not at all. I just.... Please. Do not waste my or your time. Most couples back when they meet me for some other little baby. Just spare me the despair." Sabrina said sadly. Sarah stood up and walked around the table and have Sabrina a hug. "Hey. We are adopting you. You're our daughter."  Me and Sarah's eyes met and we knew this was the right decision.

I talked to Jane and convinced her to let us take Sabrina home today.  As soon as we walked out there was that guys just snapping photos of us. "Who's that," Sabrina asked putting her seat belt on. "Paparazzi." I say sighing. Sabrina's mouth dropped open. Sarah looked at me and we both looked at Sabrina giggling. "Are you guys famous?!?" She asked. "Well this one is. She's been in a few tv shows and movies. She just started working in the 6th season of American Horror Story." I say motioning to Sarah as I spoke. "Wow this is amazing." Sabrina said sitting back in her seat. "Well we are just happy to have you." I say looking at her and smiling. "Yes , please never be nervous around us. You're our child. You can call us whatever you like." Sarah said continuing to drive. Sabrina nodded and got comfortable. I grabbed Sarah's thigh and smiled. This was happening. We now have a daughter of our own.

A/N
I'm sorry this one is short and sucks. I kinda rushed it because I've been sleep deprived lately & I am only 16, thankfully school is coming to an end and I'll be able to write more. :)