current track...

I Love roses..

I'm so mesmerised by the beauty of roses. It is the most beautiful thing in the world. But unfortunately it never last long.

Roses shows reality of my life. Its beautiful and mesmerising for short time and then what remains??

The fragrance will been gone

The beautiful petals will turned pale

The beauty will be no more

Just like me

Its almost above 1 year that i didn't step out from the home.

I didn't celebrated any festival

I didn't spoke to my loved ones

My life had became futile and so I am.   I had locked myself in my home. My mom tried to bring me back from the haunting past but my brain was not ready nor my heart.

I weakly smiled while watching outside the window. My neighbour uncle was planting. He was nearly 60's, i treat him as my grandpa and call him by name Mr.pa since my childhood.

Aashna.... My mom called out which broke my chain of thoughts

Yes Maa... i said giving her fainted smile

She was wearing a navy blue simple saree and was looking stunning with her light makeup and golden hanging earrings.

After the death of my dad, mom took all the responsibilities on her shoulders. Now she is a business women and a great mother. She manages home and office very well...

She is very well aware of my pain but i try to plaster it with fake smiles and laugh so that she wont worry about me. She had already lot of responsibilities and at least as a good daughter i don't want to stress her by showing my vulnerability..

She took few step towards me and hugged me as she always do.

Till how long?? She asked in a painful voice

I blinked my eyes several times to control the flood of tears.

After taking a deep breath i asked

Mom are you going somewhere??

Yeah... I am going to attend ashok uncle's daughter engagement ceremony.

Take care.. She whispered and i simply nodded

I knew she wasnt happy going without me but i was ten times more stubborn then a normal stubborn girl

Ok i'l come soon tonight she said and walked out of the room

I was feeling so alone. Loneliness, darkness, pain, hurt these things were around me.

Those bad memories started haunting me. Tears rolled out from my eyes and soon sobbing turned into hiccups.

I kept questioning myself what should i do to get rid of my past life...

My heart said to live with this pain because my heart was only responsible for this situation.

Enoughhhhhh i shouted clenching my own hairs

My knees turned weak and i let them fall on the floor.

I cried and cried

After a long time. I stood with positive energy in me. I walked in bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror. I was looking pale.

I washed my face with cold water. Every passing minute i was feeling energy in me.

From now i will be heartless

From now i will never trust anyone

From now i will be strong

I screamed loud in frustration of every bad memories... Yes i felt relief not from everything but a bit. It was enough for me to move on

I took a warm shower. Did my make over on my own. And i walked out of the house smiling happily to face the world.

YE TOH BAS SHURUWATH HAI
PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI😂