Chapter 24

Everything got change when one day he suddenly made a plan of our date.

He said this date will be special and told that we are going to Mumbai, i was literally shocked on his plan but i was happy that we will get more time to spend with each other.

He said me to lie with mom that I will be going on school trip & as the plan was made i lied. I lied with my mother just for the sake of him. I was so madly in love with him that i never thought any thing wrong about him. He was an angel to me who came to make my life heaven.

6th may this date i can never forget.

It was the date when i happily woke up in the morning & happily lied to my mother that after 2 days I'll return from school trip. My mom trusted me more then herself and i took advantage of that trust.

I was on cloud nine. I packed my bag & was hell excited to go on my dream date with my dream boy.

I bid bye to mom and walk out. I was not aware that after some hours my life will take a new route which will led to only destruction

We reached railway station. He was not so rich guy he was middle class guy who cannot afford airline tickets. So we choose train to reach our destination Mumbai.

After some hours we reached Mumbai railway station. Mumbai the city of dreams. I looked around i felt nice infact i felt wonderful. Mom being busy with her daily home and business schedule never took me out of our city.

I was new in Mumbai. I heard Mumbai never sleeps. Yes it was damn true. We walked through the streets holding luggage after some more minutes yash stopped at a place. Place was untidy i felt weird i asked him where are we?. He answered casually today we will leave here. He told that it was his friends flat.

I agreed and he knocked on the door.

A guy opened the door and when he saw me he said 'hello bhabhi ji'

I smiled and we step inside it was not so good flat.

Yash I'm not feeling good, tomorrow we will leave from here and lets be in hotel room i said to yash. He nodded

I slept thinking about tomorrow's upcoming day.

In morning when i woke up i was surprised that yash was already awake. He was never used of waking up early in the morning. But today he did and asked me to hurry up

I took shower and got ready. Yash bid bye to his friend and we went to nearer hotel where we had breakfast.

Yash said that firstly we will go to his maasi's home he said that he want to arrange some money. I agreed and we reached his maasi's home.

Place was very strange. A fat unty opened the door and looked at me from head to toe. I smiled and she smiled back. It wasn't a real smile it was something else may be a evil one

I stepped inside and she took me in a room. Which was dark before i could ask anything yash told me that he will come after few minutes with money then we will hire some good hotel.

I smiled and told him to come fast.

And He Went

I was waiting for him from 12 hours but he didn't came. So i got up to ask maasi about him.

When i step out of the room i saw some men's where sitting on sofa and drinking alcohol with smirk on their faces and some of the girls were standing in front of them with short dresses. My eyes widened in shock. I didn't understood at the moment what was going on but it took hardly some seconds to understand that i was in prostitute place.

I yelled for yash. Maasi come quickly towards me. Ye chori apni awaz or gardan hamesha nichi rakhna she warned me holding my neck.

Tears filled my eyes. It was the biggest shock of my life. I called out for yash. I tried to run but she hold me and locked all the doors.

Toh ye hai naya maal?? One of the guy asked

They was calling me 'maal' aryan i remember those disgusting memories of my life and cried in the chest of aryan. Aryan was consoling me caressing my back.

I continued

I told her to call yash. Yash will put her behind the bars for doing wrong things with me i warned her. She kicked me and i fell the ground she tied my hands with the thick rope. I was crying. She clenched my hair and said the truth which broke me into thousand pieces

Tera aashiq tujhe bech k gaya hai yahan. Poore 50 lakh diye hai mene tere liye she said and laughed

I became numb and lost all my energy but still i said her your lying my Yash will never do such cheep things with me. I yelled at her

She called out 'ye aa idhar or zara sach bata teri mehbooba ko'

Yash came smiling i was shocked seeing him

Yash see what your maasi is doing with me i said hugging him. He broke the hug and pushed me on the floor

Oh aashna baby. I trapped you only for money there was no love. He revealed truth

I was stunned. Tears were falling down.

She took me in to the dark room and locked me from outside. I remember my mother and i fell that I am not worth to be her daughter i decided to suicide

I took out veil from my bag and put it on a ceiling fan. I was about to hung myself i heard a laughter of yash and other people from outside who cheated with me and made my life hell within a seconds.

I thought if I'll quit then they will always be a free bird trapping other innocent girls. I will not let it happen with any other i whispered to myself.

I wiped my tears and sat on the bed thinking how to get rid of this situation

After some hours one of the girl came inside with short dress in her hand and told me that mam called you.

Come out wearing this dress. She said

Are you happy here i asked her.

Who can be happy in hell she answered and went out.

I thought to rescue all this girls from here and made a plan

*******

" Jataa jataa k mohabbath, dikha dikhaa k khuloos
Bohut qareeb se loota tha mujhe mere yaar ne "

×*******×

And there the past is revealed.

Tell your views in the comment

Keep reading love you all