chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hate it when people star at me like this. As if I wasn’t someone they knew.

“Hey did you hear there’s meant to be a new girl starting today.” Lucky for me Jasmine broke the silent

“Yes I hear she’s a real posh rich girl” Molly answered

“Yeah I think her name is Hannah” Yasmin Jasmine said. Now they were just blanking me off, got to love it when they do that however this time I was quite happy since I did want my ghost to come out, let me hid and it did. That’s was till Professor Su came running in shouting my name. She was the oldest teacher here, if you wanted to know something about the school she was your lady. There I saw a teenage girl behind her. This girl had long dark brown hair and light brown eyes. It was more like she should be in one of them fashion places not here. She sat in my place since I was stood up; yes I had my food and drink there for when I was going to. This new girl started to eat my food so I couldn’t help to grip my wrist as if I was going to punch her. I think Professor Su notice because she said “excuse me Hannah that was Luna’s breakfast, can you please move” this new girl just looked at all of us. Did she really think she could take all of use on and think we’re under her; we can prove her wrong any day. She scanned me. I was getting so temped to punch her. Only if I could but next thing I knew Mr Fox was behind me holding me back.

“Who’s the new girl?” he asked with a smile to Professor Su. Hate it when he does that to everyone. You do get used to it when you live with him for so long, still it takes time.

“Girl’s and Mr Fox, this is Hannah Rose” Professor Spoke with pride “She will be staying in Luna’s, Molly’s and Yasmin’s room, however since she is new and behind you all you she will be put in the bottom classes”  yeah great we have this new girl who thinks she’s better than us in our room.

“Yeah nice to meet you” Molly smiled

“Whatever” I was right about her being one of them stuck up girls.

“We hope you enjoy your time here at the Academy” Molly was trying to ignore her rudeness

“I will if you stay out my way ugly” Okay yeah she was pushing me to far, no one calls Molly ugly, she’s one of the most beautiful girls here. Molly got up.

“What did you call me” her voice started to rise.

“Ugly u g l y” Hannah said. If Mr Fox didn’t have I would have shown her who’s stronger. That’s when I saw that little girl watching. Yasmin got up.

“We better get to class girls” she said. Hannah looked at her. Yasmin is our smartest girl out of the school so if she says anything mean she will get it.

“I’m going to borrow Luna for a little she will be in your first Fields lesson don’t worry girls” Professor Su turned to Mr Fox and nodded as he let me go and kisses me on the cheek.

“Behave yourself Luna or no Christmas for you” he said walking off towards the doors. I looked around and nodded at my best friends to go. I sat back down to finish my food quickly, I was lucky I didn’t put much on my plate at the time.

“Luna” Professor said putting her hand on my shoulder.

“Yes Professor” I answered looking up at her

“Are you alright?” what is it with people asking me that.

“Yes” I answered again hiding one: I wanted to show that girl whose better two this bread was making me feel sick. The normal cook wasn’t in today he had to go out and get some more things he forgot to get over the holidays or just notice he needed.