chapter 9

Chapter 9

                Today was the day I was going out for a girl’s day out with Hannah. I’ve told her everything that happened with Tom. I hope I don’t see him today. I woke up, chose my clothes what was blue jeans and a black top after I had a shower then did my hair. I’m not really a makeup girl like most girls in this school.  I put on my blue and red trainers and went down to the hall for breakfast. Hannah was sitting wearing a black leggings and a white top then over the top with a red jacket, her shoes were pink boots. Why is that girl always so beautiful? I walked and sat down next to her and eat some toast that was on the table. That morning I wasn’t really hungry. Mr Fox walked in and looked at me, Molly and Yasmin. They did fail their mission yesterday. We was still tired after it, I’m used to it though. Me and Hannah both got up to head into town when Molly coughed to get me to look at.

“Yes Molly” I asked.

“Why didn’t you invite me?”

“I wanted to show round town since this was the first time she will see it, oh and Ms Jordan said only us to can” I lied really I just wanted to hang around Hannah without them and get to know her more, I could see Hannah thought the same. We both left Molly and Yasmin to head down to the town. I did ask Mr Fox about giving us a lift and he agreed. He took us into town and we said good bye I’d text him when to come and get us. We walked and got some hot chocolate. Hannah was telling me about her summer. She went to Germany, Spain and India as for me well I was running around doing my job that meant paper work. Hannah was enjoying the sun as I wasn’t. I did get time to relax but it didn’t late long. The streets were filled with people starting early Christmas shopping, couples on dates it’s not even night time. We smelt something really nice for a donate stand and got a packet of homemade ones to share (non for the people back at school). Really we were heading for the mall. This was our day out, till I saw him. No this can’t be happening he was out, so I quickly hid round the corner, grading Hannah so he didn’t see us. Lucky for us he went straight past not even noticing me, so when I had the chance I ran for it to the mall. The Mall was huge! There were probably out over 20 stores in here. We were turning around trying to take it in till Hannah started laughing. I looked at her confused what was she laughing about? 

“Take it you have never been to a mall before?” She asked me and I shook my head, really I never went clothe shopping.

“No” I answered her crossing my arms.

“You’re cute” she said in a joking voice. Really no one calls me cute.

“Take it you have been to one”

“When you got a sister like mine and rich parents you will understand” that did hurt me a little, she just reminded me that I have no parents I never knew them.  I never know I might have a sibling out there, I will never know, they might be dead or still alive. If I did probably Liam would tell me. From that point we walked around window shopping to see if there was anything we liked. After that we did shop first for clothes. Hannah got blue jeans like I was wearing then, a pair of shorts, leggings, two skirts, ten T shirts and shirts so five each then some new shoes I think about two. As for me I got myself some new trousers (needed new good running ones for work, you try running in jean) some new tops (shirts and t shirts), new trainers for work. Think I was mostly buying for work. Next me and Hannah went into the hair dressers to get our hair done, all my life my hair has been silky. We both agreed to get the same colour and style, when I mean colour just like some highlights. By the end we both had gold highlights and the tips of our hair curled, Hannah looked like a princess. For free the hair dressers gave us a blue crystal Violet flower to hold our fringes back. Hang on I just notice then one of them girls who gave is them, she was a spy and I forgot she said she went to our school and when she’s not on missions is a hair dresser, guess she must have recognised me for our work. Me and Hannah left them behind after saying thank you. I loved Hannah’s dark brown hair and light brown eyes now she had gold in, this made her look so beautiful, and boys would drool over her. Talk about boys were drooling I saw two boys looking our way doing just that at Hannah. Hannah just laughed and we carried on walking, she felt like a real sister.

“Okay what’s next?” I asked her.

“Um do you like books?”

“Yes, I love them” next thing I knew we was in a book shop more what everyone knows WHSmith. I found some werewolf books what sounded cool so brought them. Hannah found some other books she liked and got them as well. As we walked through the mall Hannah saw a poster of 1D so I took her inside and brought it for her. Next thing I knew she was giving me a bear hug. One probably about bear hugs I can’t breathe. I took my IPhone to see what they time was, wow it was 1:20pm already, and time does fly when you’re having fun. Both of us got hungry so went into the Subway to eat and get a drink (yummy Cherry coke). We walked as we ate. No not again. This time there was nowhere to hide. I really started to panic even Hannah could tell. My whole body was shaking as he headed towards me and Hannah. Before I knew it Hannah had pulled me into a shop. Cool, there were all sorts of things in here from china to canvas. There was one that got my eyes it was of a white sliver wolf howling at the moon. Her eyes were shut and she looked sad and lonely. Hannah was behind me looking at one of the 1D boys, god that girl and her one dictation.

“You like miss?” an old lady at the counter asked. I first thought she was walking to Hannah but Hannah looked at me to tell me she was talking to me.

“Um yes it’s beautiful” I answered turning to her. She smiled at me and walked over to us and took it down.

“Are you Arael Sky’s daughter?” who’s that? She’s got my surname but who is that?

“Sorry I don’t know her” I answered feeing sorry

“You look like her though” Okay I look like someone she knows, first I look like Violet coming from Hannah and now I look like some women I never met.  I turned back to the painting looking at it till I heard a soft voice coming from Hannah.

“Luna who was that boy we hid from?” Hannah asked

“Tom” I answered “The boy I told you about”.   

_______________________________________________________________________________________

sorry I took so long updating, i've not been sure what to write but here is chapter 9 for you 10 should be coming soon.Just wanna give a shout out to my best friends Hannah Moore (she's been begging me to update this) I love you girl xxx 

This is my first time i've done an authors note so sorry if i'm no good. Still i hope you enjoy the book and if you read my other two that are not finished once again I'm sorry.