chapter 11

Chapter 11

                More weeks past, me and Hannah didn’t even talk to Yasmin and Molly because of that night, even Ms Jordan has told them off for it. They wouldn’t have liked it if it was them, so why do it to me? I was sitting in the library of our school reading, when I remembered what that lady said about me looking like someone. I got up and looked at the names of the books in the history section, there must have been over a 1000 books. Book shelves were taller than me going straight down to the other side of the library and trust me the library isn’t small! Another thing is that I don’t know what I’m looking for. There are clans= family trees, normal peoples history including World War 1 and 2. Some reason I went into the V section and Violet’s family tree court my eyes. I pulled the ladder so I could reach it then carful took it out. I walked back to the table to sit. As I read the book I turned to her family tree. The handwriting was really nice and small but I could still read it. Harry Silver + Emily Silver- Violet Silver. Violet Silver + Luke wing- Daisy wing. Daisy wing + Steph Fox - Arael Fox? I wonder why there is a question mark after her name, and the surname Fox. By the looks of it she’s Liam’s generation. Take about the man, he just walked into the library and was walking towards me. I just watched him, when he got to me he looked down to what I was reading but looked confused.

“Why you reading about Violet Silver?” he asked looking at a name. It was the Arael Fox.

“Um just this lady from the shop said I looked like someone called Areal Sky, some reason I got the feeling I would find her in here” I tried to explain to him. A little bit of sadness came to his eyes as I watched him, all he did next was walked away. I just kept reading the book learning more about the person who used to live in this house. One thing what’s new is that I didn’t know she was married so became a wing. The light above me started to flicker on and off. Oh did I say that me and Hannah hacked into Tom’s Emails (We’re just so amazing like that). Guess what, he’s been talking about me to one of his friends. It’s kind of creepy but cute at the same time. I’ve done all my homework so I have nothing to do. No clue what Hannah is doing don’t really give… about Molly and Yasmin. I know Liam’s in here and probably Ms Jordan is in her office. BORED, yes I was bored so much. The rain was slamming the windows as the wind blow leaves of the trees. You could say it’s almost like a storm. Perfect weather for a Sunday right, I got up to put the book back when Courtney came in. First I thought she just came in here to read but then Courtney isn’t someone who liked to read, Homework maybe, nope. The look in her eyes told me she was looking for someone. Whoever it was good luck she looks pissed off. I climbed up the ladder again when she walked right under it. Hey what happened to bad luck when you walk under a ladder? She quickly turned around and looked up at me. What did she want? Or did I speak out aloud again?

“Yes” I looked back down at her

“Luna, why you being mean to Yasmin?” Wait what? Did Yasmin tell her I was being meant to her? Um no I wasn’t, her and Molly turned off the lights when they know I’m scared of the dark. A couple of days later I was about to walk into my room when I heard them talking.

Two weeks ago on a Monday:

I walked slowly to my room; I was still a little bit upset with the girls and wanted to say sorry for getting them into trouble with the headmistress. See I’m not one of them girls who can hold something agents someone for so long, I soon forgive. Hannah was still mad at them and keeps saying they had no right to do that to me. She is right but like I said I’m not that sort of person. Yes I didn’t have a happy childhood, so I should not forgive people so much. Life’s like that though. When I got to the door I heard talking. It was Molly and Yasmin. I was about to knock when I heard my name being mentioned. Oh I just had PE and it was lunch time.