Chapter one [ Thoughts ]

Harry's' POV

"Hazza" , Louis calls for me from the kitchen.

"Coming Boo" I say .

Oh how I love the way my name rolls of his lips. No no harry why are you thinking like that. He's your best mate not your boyfriend!

"Yes" I say walking into the kitchen, seeing Louis sitting at the bar.

"Make me food please" he says pouting his bottom lip.

How could i say no to that face, he makes it so damn hard not to fall for him!

"Please" I hear him say, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Can't we just order pizza, its our day off, I don't feel like cooking Lou" I say walking to the fridge for some coke.

"Pizzas boring haz" He says in a childish way.

"Ugh fine" I finally give in.

We decided on break feast for dinner, simple but filling. As I sizzle the bacon on the stove I hear someone knock. Lou soon is speaking to someone, I'm not for sure who. I leave the kitchen and go see.

"Mmmm it smells good" , I hear niall say.

"Oh lord, niall your not hungry are you ?" I say scared for an answer.

"Actually yes I am harry" he says with a cheesy grin on his face.

Before I could answer, the smoke alarm goes off in the kitchen.

"Shit, the bacon!" I say running to the kitchen.

A nasty odor of smoke feels the room. Causing me to gag considering I have asthma.

"Move haz I'll get it, you go sit down , if you stay in here much longer you'll be dead on the floor!" Louis says worriedly and jokingly.

We finally just decide on pizza, we called the other boys but zayn was with perrie and Liam was with daniell. Should've known though, those boys are GIRL crazy!Were watching some sort of scary movie. I'm not really interested, as for Louis and niall their eyes are glued to the screen. Louis is so adorable , he looks fasinated by the movie , his beanie fits just right, his red shirt is perfect on his toned arms. And don't get me started on the way his arse looks in those-

"Umm haz?" Louis says while giggling.

Oh how I love that giggle. He's so adorable, I wish he was. mine so bad! Ugh Harry STOP thinking like this. Your straight for hells sake!

"HAZ" Louis says again. Cutting me from my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, need something?" I say startled.

"You were staring bloody hard haz, haha something on your mind?" He ask while trying not to laugh.

"Oh sorry, no nothing just .. never mind" I say kinda down.

"Alright, well I'm going to bed night haz, niall fell asleep on the couch, try not to stare at him to" Louis says laughing.

"Fuck off" I say kinda laughing.

I hear his door shut and I soon go to mine, as I slowly drift off to sleep all that's running through my mind is that charming , irrestiable Louis William Tomlinson ...