Chapter 8 ( A Familiar Mistake )

Here is an update,  I did it alone. So I hope it's good!  Haha,  a familiar person shows up.  Will it be a good turn for the situation,  or will it make it all worse?  Find out for yourselves! 

Love you lots,  you little cupcakes!  Oi!  Tori if your reading this,  I just wanted to say I love you my little tomato!  NH!  Okay,  now by lovlies!  ♥

Comment and vote!  ♥

Harry's POV.

I think I'm finally happy.  Y'know,  with Aubrey in my life,  I'm always smiling. She's literally the sunshine of my day. 

I wouldn't trade the world for her,  well not including what I ever fucking did to Louis.  He's still ignoring me,  and the fans think we're not even living together. 

Wrong.

We are,  but basically,  we aren't.  And then the 'Larry Shippers'  think we broke up.

Also wrong.

How could we break up,  if we never dated.  But,  I will say it's weird how me and Louis always - well used to always look at each other in a loving way and brush hands at concerts or the way we always had something to tell one another.

Are fans aren't dumb  they see things we don't even notice ourselves.  It's quite weird actually.

"Harry,  what you thinking about? " Aubrey suddenly asked.

" To be honest?  Louis..  And the fans. " I said,  hesitating at the Louis part.

" Oh,  well um... Sorry? " She said,  she's very insecure,  and is scared to even talk,  she thinks people will judge her.

" It's not your fault love. Come,  sitting down. " I said patting the seat next to me.

She sat down and I picked her lips,  very delicately and sweet. She blushed at that.

" So,  I was thinking we could go out tonight?  Mabey out to dinner,  then walk around London for a bit? " I asked taking her hand in mine. Though she hesitated to grab it back.

" Um sure,  sounds fun... " Aubrey said,  seeming... Nervous?

"Bre,  look at me darling."  I said raising her chin with two of my fingers. 

"There's no need to be nervous lovely,  it will be alright.  No one will judge you,  your honestly to gorgeous,  if anything they'll be jealous." I said,  pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah,  but how do you know that.  " Aubrey asked as I felt tears on my neck.

" I don't love,  but I'm pretty sure. " I said,  tears brimming my eyes,  I hate seeing her cry.  It tears my heart apart. 

"Shh lovely,  it's alright. Shh,  calm down hun."  I said,  trying to sooth her.

-. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -.

Me and Audrey ended up not going out to eat; she sobbed on my chest for about 5 hours till she finally fell asleep.  Poor thing.

Now I'm sitting on the couch,  watching the telly trying to block out the noises coming from Louis room.  He never stops,  it's always one girl after another.

Then I heard yelling,  as usual the girl will come running down the stairs,  sobbing and yelling at Louis for using them. And that's exactly what happened.

"Your such a man slut!  Why the hell did you use me,  you pervert!"  The random blond screamed. Her voice sounded familiar,  but I didn't know why.

"The sex wasn't good anyway,  you whore! " Louis surprisingly yelled back,  he usually just ignores them.

" I'm done with you!  The whole band even! " Then she turned to look at me.

I gasped,  that's why her voice sounded familiar. "Emma?"  I breathed out.