Chapter Nine. ( Change )

Harry's POV

     Emma was ranting, her hands flying everywhere in clearly angry motions. "I cannot believe he used me!" She shrieked before turning to me. "He'll never amount to anything. Whores never do." Emma growled.

     I just sighed. Louis was being a whore, I couldn't deny that. So I mumbled a small 'I know' under my breath. Little did I know, Louis was standing at the top of the stairs with his jaw dropped, tears pouring down his cheeks.

     Emma left after mumbling a few more things under her breath, the door slamming behind her.

Louis' POV (SURPRISE! )

     After Emma left, I walked down to the living room. I felt the anger boiling more and more, the heat rising to my face as more tears fell. I didn't even know if the tears were from anger or hurt anymore. Harry was stood up, locking the door again.

     I walked downstairs slowly, sniffing. Harry turned around with a raised eyebrow. "You doing all right mate?" He asked quietly.

     I glance over to the sleeping figure of Aubrey on the couch. No. I'm not okay. Harry just basically agreed that I am a whore and will never amount to anything. "No. I'm not okay but thanks for caring so much." I snapped. 

     "What did I even do?" Harry asked quietly, a frown etched into his features.

     "I'm a whore that'll never amount to anything. Does that sound about right, Harold?"

     Harry cringed at the name and looked at me. "You are sleeping around Lou."

     "But I'll never amount to anything. Right?"

     "Stop it." Harry whispered.

     "Why should I? You know what Harry, I'm moving out."

     "W-Why though?" Harry asked quietly.

     "I'm sure you want someone that will amount to something in here with you right? Like.. how about you move Aubrey in."

     "Aubrey and I haven't even been together that long!" Harry protested, tears streaming down his cheeks. "That's not fair! You can't move out!"

     "Watch me move out!"

     And with that, I marched right out of the living room and went to my room, beginning to pack my things.  I didn't need Harry. I could move in with Niall or Liam or Zayn, couldn't I? I doubt they have a problem with it. Everything would be fine. Right?...

Aubrey's POV

     I woke up to the sound of two boys arguing. None other than Louis and Harry. Soon, Louis stormed upstairs and I stood up, going over to a crying Harry.

     Most of the time, he would comfort me while I was crying but I knew it needed to be vice versa this time. Harry was a crying mess, his face covered. I gently pulled his hands away. "Harry?" I asked softly.

     He shook it off and wiped his eyes. He was always the one comforting me. But for once, I knew he needed me. So, that's what I did. I lead him to the couch and held him close to my chest. He cried and cried. After about an hour, he looked right at me. "Aubrey, I want you to move in." Harry said firmly.

     And in that moment, I felt my heart stop.

p data-p-id="47d8eeeea8b06ce9e2572b7c28525b54">     Most of the time, he would comfort me while I was crying but I knew it needed to be vice versa this time. Harry was a crying mess, his face covered. I gently pulled his hands away. "Harry?" I asked softly.

     He shook it off and wiped his eyes. He was always the one comforting me. But for once, I knew he needed me. So, that's what I did. I lead him to the couch and held him close to my chest. He cried and cried. After about an hour, he looked right at me. "Aubrey, I want you to move in." Harry said firmly.

     And in that moment, I felt my heart stop.

Hey guys! Here's the update, tori wrote the chapter & we came up with the idea together! This chapter is dedicated to @Darkxtwinsxx because she wanted me to update super bad! Well, hope you guys liked it. & I'm going to start asking questions & you guys answer with a comment!

Question: What do you think about Louis moving out & Aubrey moving in & why?

Love ya lots! xx

-Celena & Tori (;