Chapter Ten. ( Taken )

Here is the update! I hope its good! one of my friends helped me with it, I had huge writers block. Love you.

-Celena

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Aubrey's P.O.V

"Aubrey, I want you to move in," Harry said firmly.

And in that moment, I felt my heart stop.

I was shocked. Never in a million years would I think that Harry Styles would be telling me to move in. As in the same house as him. It was crazy.

I quickly nodded my head, not wanting him to think I was going to say no.

He smiled and hugged me.

"Well, I'm going to get my stuff from my house," I said smiling.

He nods and I grab the keys from the table. I head upstairs and put on a jacket.

I walk out of the house and start driving to my house.

Is this even real?

Harry's P.O.V

Aubrey had just left to get her stuff. She's moving in with me. And I'm happy.

'Are you really?' My mind asks me.

No. No, I'm not. Louis is leaving. Because of something he heard me say that I didn't even mean.

A few minutes after sitting in darkness, Louis comes downstairs.

I look at him and he has his bags in his hands. So he really is leaving.

He turns to me and looks into my eyes. Those beautiful, beautiful blue eyes.

"Harry, I'm sorry. But, I have to do this," He says as he puts his hand behind my neck and pulls me down, crashing our lips together.

I was shocked at first, but then, start kissing him back. His lips are so soft.

How long have I wanted this? I don't know, but it's been a really long time.

I hear a gasp in the background and pull away. I look to see a startled Aubrey.

"W-what?" She stutters.

"Aubrey-" I say.

"No. Don't. I... I... I need time to think," She says as she drops her bags and heads out the door.

"Aubrey, stop," I say.

She doesn't listen.

She starts running on the sidewalk and I run after her.

"Aubrey! Stop!" I shout to her. And to my surprise she does.

"What?" She whispers as I reach her.

"I... please don't leave... I don't know what happened... I just... I don't know," I stutter.

"No. Stop. I just need time to think. Now, leave me alone," She says.

"Aubrey, please-"

"No. I said leave me alone," She says through gritted teeth.

"Please," I beg.

She starts running again and I follow her. I try to run faster, but I still don't reach up to her. Damn, this chick runs fast.

I give up and end up stopping, out of breath. I grab my phone that was, fortunately, in my pocket. I dial her number and wait for her to answer. But, of course, she doesn't.

I decide to just walk back to the flat.

What have I done?

Aubrey's P.O.V

I keep walking, not knowing where the hell I'm going, but I couldn't care less. I was confused.

What? Harry and Louis? It just doesn't click. Aren't they straight? They could've been drunk. No. Their not drunk.

Well, there is some fans that do talk about Louis and Harry being gay. But, I know them and they don't seem like that to me.

"Hey Princess," I hear a voice say. "What are you doing out all alone?"

I turn to where the voice is coming from. There is a group of guys walking towards me.

What the hell?

"Leave me alone, please," I squeak and turn to walk away from them only to be surrounded by more men,

"Aww, why so shallow?" One of them asks.

I'm so scared. What do I do?

"Get in the car," Another guy says as a car pulls up next to them.

I shake my head. There is no way in hell I'm getting in that car with people I don't know.

"Just get in the damn car," Another guy says, getting angry.

Again, I refuse.

Next thing I know, I was getting smacked in the face and getting thrown in the trunk of the car.

Thanks to everyone who reads this book! I love you all & I'm sorry I haven't updated! I've been busy. Also, if you have instagram go follow @_harryimagines. They're an amazing account! love you.

-Celena.