Chapter Ten

Tonys POV

"McGee!" I interrupted, "Slow down and start from the beginning."

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yesterday night Abby and Palmer got a text from an untraceable cell phone saying that Gibbs wanted them to come in. He also said it was urgent so they both went in. Palmer doesn't remember much of anything, all we know is that someone shot him in the leg twice and once in the stomach."

I glanced over at the Autopsy Gremlin, he was somewhat asleep, I guess you could say.

"What about..." Ziva didn't have to say more then that.

"I have no idea, the security cameras are all shut down and I have no idea where she is. She could be dead for all I know!"

His voice started to become a somewhat fast whisper shout.

"We'll find her McGee," Ziva said.

"What happened to Uncle Jimmy?" Zuri asked, walking over to Breena.

"He's okay honey don't worry," she whispered.

She sat on Breena lap and examined Palmer.

McGee grabbed my shoulder and pulled me off to the side.

"When you were gone Ziva went through hell, she thought you were dead. And now Abby's gone and what if I'm not so lucky?"

Abby... And McGee?

"She could be going through what you went through, right now. Or she already did and she couldn't escape."

My jaw tightened just thinking about that month. I never had told anyone everything that happened, in fact if it wasn't for Ziva and Zuri I would be a mess right now.

I shook those thoughts out of my mind and looked at McGee, helpless and lost.

"Why do you feel so responsible?" I asked.

"Because... She invited me over but then cancelled saying she had to go. I knew something was up but I just let it go."

"McGeek it's you, you can find anyone. Go back to NCIS, call us if you find anything."

He took a deep breath, nodded and headed out the door.

Gibbs stormed in right after McGee was gone.

He looked almost as panicked as McGee.

"Breena, we have to go," he announced.

She nodded understandingly and I picked up Zuri and left.

~2 weeks later~

Gibbs POV

It was almost 0500 when I walked into the bullpen.

I smirked as I looked around.

Zuri was curled up on McGee, Tony had his feet up on his desk, and Ziva had her head on her desk, they were all asleep.

McGee only went home to shower and get changed, otherwise he stayed all night.

Abby was still gone, it was starting to hit everyone we might never find her.

Ducky said to meet me downstairs.

McGees POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

My eyes fluttered open as I saw Zuri asleep in my arms.

Unknown caller...

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Timmy?" A soft voice entered my ear.

"A-Abby?" I exclaimed. "Are... You w-where? Are you? Where are you?" I fumbled, jumping up and holding Zuri close to me.

"No, not now-"

"Not now? Abby what are you talking about? Where are you, I can save you-"

"McGee!" she said, raising her voice more. "Listen, there's nothing you can do. I'm... Never going to see you again. And I just you to know how much I love you."

I froze and practically dropped Zuri.

"Abby I... I'm going to find you," I said, biting my lip to stop the tears.

"I know, it's just I'm not going to be... Uh take care of Bert for me and make sure everyone knows how much I love them."

"Where are you Abby? Don't you do this to me," I mumbled desperately.

"Sh... It's alright McGee. I have to go... I'm sorry, I just had to hear your voice."

"No Abby... Don't leave. P-please don't go... Don't leave me..."

The line disconnected and I blinked away the tears that had formed in my eyes.

I was going to find her.

This was extremely late, I know.

I'm not sure why I had so much trouble writing this...

If for whatever reason you hate mcabby and you're only reading this for the tiva then I'm sorry, just decided I should throw some mcabby in here. More tiva coming next chapter, I promise :)

Anyways I'll update more often, just stay tuned!

As always, rate & comment!

~Carol :)