Chapter Fifteen

Tonys POV

The next day we announced our engagement.

It was sort of weird, I was going to marry my partner. Not bad weird, just a good weird.

It was almost April, Zuri's birthday.

I opened my eyes to see Zuri bouncing on the bed with a party hat on.

"Guess who's birthday it is!" she exclaimed.

"Elmo?" I asked.

"No! It's my birthday daddy! I'm turning four!"

She jumped onto my lap and I lightly tossed her into the air tickling her.

She giggled and Ziva stood at the bedroom door smirking.

"You're turning four already?" I asked.

"Duh!" she joked.

We had her party at Monkey Joe's, a room full of inflatable bouncy houses. She invited all her friends from school.

Between everyone at NCIS and her friends our living room was full of presents and toys.

Abby had even asked if we forgot about the engagement and how Ziva's pregnant. It was a nice joke, we learned not to take it the wrong way.

Everything was crazy, between work, Ziva's mood swings from the pregnancy, Zuri being her normal energetic self, and the pressure of the wedding.

I didn't really mind it though, everything was how I wanted it to be. I dreamed about this day, and it was now reality.

First of all, this chapter was pretty pointless and I'm aware of that. I hadn't had the time to work on the wedding and I felt bad for making you wait.

I am working on it and I really hope it will be up soon.

Thanks for being so patient and sorry for the short chapter.

Rate and comment (: