Chapter One

Sequel to my previous fanfiction "Missing: Anthony DiNozzo"

Please read that before reading this to save yourself confusion.

All comments are appreciated!

Tony's POV

"Daddy!" Zuri shouted jumping on the bed.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my beautiful four year old jumping on top of me.

Her hair was a curly brown mess and her eyes were wide with excitement.

"Aunt Abby is coming today! Remember Daddy!" she exclaimed with a big grin.

Zurina adored Abby, whenever we had a case on the weekends and I was stuck at work, Abby always took care of her.

I smiled and glanced over to the other side of the bed.

There sat Ziva, her chocolate brown eyes still drowsy from just waking up.

She smiled and said, "I'll go make breakfast."

"Thanks Zee," I shouted as she walked away.

My attention focused back on Zuri who was poking me nonstop, practically begging for attention.

"Daddy get up, get up! There's only four days till Christmas! Can I turn on the Christmas music? What about the tree and all the pretty lights?"

"Come here," I joked, scooping her up and lightly tossing her into the air.

She giggled and I brought her into the living room.

"Turn on this light switch," I told her.

The room lit up with lights, stockings, and a big Christmas tree.

"Woah," she said in amazement.

Ziva walked over to us and we all looked at our beautiful lite up living room.

"Our first holiday together," Ziva said.

"Merry Christmas Mommy," Zuri said with a smile.

"Almost..." I whispered.

Ziva and I stared at each other for a moment then Zuri shouted, "Mistletoe!"

I looked up and sure enough there was mistletoe above us... I wonder who put that there.

"Mistle what?" Ziva asked in confusion.

"We're under mistletoe, we have to kiss," I tried to explain.

"I do not understand."

"You don't have to," I said leaning in and kissing her softly on the lips.

"Happy Holidays Ziva," I whispered.

She smiled back and came in to kiss me again.

"Mom, dad!" Zuri whined. "We have to get ready! Remember, Aunt Abby's coming!"

Ziva pulled away and said, "come on Zuri, we'll find you a very pretty outfit while Daddy makes breakfast."

I stood watching them walk down the hallway, hand in hand, and thought about how lucky I was.

I made coffee and pancakes, Zuri loved pancakes.

After we had finished eating I heard the doorbell ring.

"Aunt Abby!" Zuri shouted, running to the door.

Ziva opened the door and there stood Abby, McGee and Jimmy.

"Autopsy Gremlin, McGoo, what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We need to... Have a chat," Palmer said.

I raised my eyebrows and turned around to see Zuri, Abby, and Ziva under the Christmas tree and nodded.

We went into my room and securely closed the door.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, getting nervous.

"...Not really," Tim replied.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Do you know someone by the name of Roberto Santino?" Palmer asked.

My stomach flipped and the sound of his name.

"Damn..." I cursed walking away and nervously looking up at the ceiling.

"Ducky, Gibbs, Vance, are they okay?"

"I'm not sure," McGee replied. "Me, Palmer, Vance, Ducky, and Gibbs were all in the bullpen chatting when a group of Hispanic men stormed out of the elevator. The main man identified himself as Roberto Santino and that he needed to talk to the three of them. Gibbs told us to get Abby and come here, he said you would know who he was."

I stayed silent and stared out the window at the snow covered roads.

"So..." Jimmy said awkwardly, "who is he?"

"Javier's Father, the man who runs the organization that killed Jeanne. He wants Zurina, and he wants me dead."

Boom! Cliffhanger! I have a tonnnn planned for this fanfic so like always rate and comment!

Thanks ~Carol