Prolouge/Preview

Tony's POV

I opened my eyes and saw the room full of light.

Ziva's sat on the bed next to me, reading.

"Hey," I said, still not fully awake.

She smiled warmly and gave me a kiss, slowly climbing over to me and sitting on my lap.

I stroked her hair and smiled, "so... What are we going to do today?"

"It's Saturday, Zuri's at school. We could.. watch a movie, go to the park."

"We could..." I mumbled, getting very close to her.

We kissed and she ran her hands through my hair, spiking it up.

Well, a lot happened after that...

Nothing bad, I can assure you.

We picked Zuri up from day care around 7:00, and took her home.

We sat on the couch, just the three of us, knowing that we were safe.

We finished out the night by watching Dora with Zuri, she still knew a bit of Spanish. I think she understood more of what they were saying then me and Ziva did.

That day was the first time in a long long time that I felt safe and happy.

The weeks passed and the NCIS team solved cases, everything was back to how it was supposed to be... For now.

This is just a preview for what's to come in Tony, Ziva, and Zuri's new chapter.

First of all you might have noticed I changed the name of this fanfic to

"Our New Chapter {NCIS fanfiction}"

Since this is no longer just about Zuri I thought it would be a good idea to change the name of the story.

I'm going to try to keep writing for a long time, I have sooooooo much planned for this fanfic!

Keep reading to find out what happens to Tony, Ziva, and Zuri in their new chapter!

Rate & Comment :)