Thaluke (AU)

A/N

I've been into AU's recently. I hope Nico1_HLiz and everyone who reads this enjoy!
*****

Luke's POV-

I wander around the school, looking for someone. Someone special. Thalia Grace.

"Luke!" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see Percy Jackson, captain of the swim team.

"Hey man," I say. "How're you doing?"

"I'm doing great," he says. I nod. "What are you looking for?"

"Its not a what. Its a who," I tell him.

"Ah," he says and winks, "a girl."

I blush. "Well, who is it?" Percy asks me.

"Thalia Grace," I tell him quietly.

"My cousin?" he asks and I nod. He gags. "You like her?"

"Yeah," I say. He gags yet again.

"Well, she's probably with Jason in the courtyard," Percy says. "Since they are siblings."

"OK," I say. "Thanks."

"No problem," he says and walks away. I walk outside and see the blonde boy and the black haired girl. My black haired girl.

"Thalia!" I say. She turns and smiles at me. She comes running towards me. "Does your brother know about us yet?"

"No," she says. "But I guess we can tell him now, if you want."

"Sure," I say. I take her hand in mine and she grins up at me.

"Jason," Thalia says.

"Yeah?" he says, the sunlight glinting on his glasses.

"We need to tell you something," Thalia says and looks up at me. I nod. "We are dating."

"I already knew that," he says, unfazed by the news.

"What!?" Thalia says, frowning. "How'd you know."

"Percy," he says simply. "Oh, and Thalia, if you wanted to know, I'm dating Piper."

"Since when?!" she asks, getting mad at her brother. I'm just standing here looking at the siblings. "And I'm going to kill him!"

"Kill who?" Percy asks, right behind us.

"You," Thalia says and turns around to face Percy.

"Why me?" he asks.

"You told Jason that Luke and I are dating!" she says.

"Woops," he says. "It slipped my mind."

Thalia punches his arm. "Ow!" Percy says.

"Thalia, its fine," Jason says.

"I told you not to tell!" she says. With every word she says, she hits Percy. I step in front of her so she is pummeling me on my chest. She stops hitting me.

"Why did you do that?" she says.

"Its fine," I tell her. She glares at Percy. Percy raises his hands, signaling that he is sorry. Jason and him walk away from us, giving Thalia weird glances. "At least your brother knows."

All she does is glare at me. "You know, you're cute when you're mad," I tell her, poking her scrunched up nose. Her face softens and I peck her lips.

"Quit being so loveable," she says. I laugh and we walk inside. No one is in the hallways. She looks at me, her eyes big.

"We're late to class!" she says.

"Let's just skip the class," I say. "I mean, its just Reading. All we do in there is just reading."

"I'm not sure," she says. "Oh well. Screw them. C'mon! Let's go do something!"

I laugh. We sprint outside and I see a teacher out here. "Crud nuggets," I mutter. We turn around and head to the field. I walk under the bleachers and Thalia follows me.

"Why are we here, of all places?" she asks me.

"No one comes out here at this time of day," I tell her.

"Good thinking," she says. I nod. "What do you want to do out here?"

"We could watch the clouds," I say looking at the rain clouds. Suddenly, it starts sprinkling.

"Let's play in the rain!" she says, her electric blue eyes glowing with delight. I laugh and pull her out of the bleachers. She jumps in some puddles like she is a young child. She looks at me, grinning evilly at me. She pushes me and I fall down in the mud.

"Thalia!" I yell.

"Shh, teachers!" Thalia says. I shake my head. She sticks out her hand and I grab it. I pull her down and she falls in the mud next to me.

"Luke!" she hisses.

"Yes?" I ask innocently.

"Why'd you pull me in the mud?" she asks.

"Because you pushed me down in the mud," I say simply. She glares at me. She leans over to me and kisses me.

"I thought you were mad at me," I tell her.

She laughs and says, "How could I stay mad at you?"

I laugh and get up. I help her up.

"Maybe we should go back inside the school," I suggest.

"Yeah we should," she says. I grab her hand and we go to the front of the school.

"What are you two doing?" a teacher asks us.

I look at Thalia and we start laughing. What an awesome day.