Frazel, Chrisse, Tratie, and Thalico (AU)

Travis's POV-

"Are you guys ready for the ultimate game of truth or dare?" I ask everyone gathered around me. I look around at my guests and most of them look uncomfortable. "Anyone? Frank? Hazel? Katie, you gotta say something," I say after a few seconds.

"I really don't wanna do this," Hazel says looking embarrassed. "I've never played anyway."

"What?" I say really loudly. "Who hasn't played this before?"

"I'm sorry," Hazel says. "I just never played." 

"Don't worry, Hazel," Nico says. "I haven't played either." He pat's his half-sisters hand. 

"I guess I'll say the rules," I say. "Someone asks you truth or dare and you answer one of those. Then you give them one and they have to do it." 

"Who wants to go first?" Chris asks everyone. 

"I will," Thalia says confidently.

"OK, truth or dare?" I ask her.

"Dare," she says while smirking. 

"I dare you to.." I say while tapping my chin. "... go in that closet with Nico." Both of their faces turn red.  "What do you think I want you to do?" I ask. "You just need to sit in there and do some. . . things together."

Nico stands up and so does Thalia. They walk into my empty closet and I shut the door for them. I sit back down next to Katie. "Shall we continue without them?" I ask.

"I guess," Frank says. 

"Chris, truth or dare?" I ask Chris. 

"Truth," he says quickly.

"Is it true that you and Clarisse are dating?" I ask him.

"H-How did you know that?" he asks.

I laugh while saying, "You just told me." Clarisse hits me hard as I keep laughing.

"Um, Katie. Truth or dare?" Chris asks while frowning. 

"Truth," she says. 

"Is it true that you like Travis?" he asks her. Her face turns a little pink while she mutters something. 

"Couldn't hear that," Frank says. 

"Yes," Katie says louder. I jump up, punching the air.

"Yes!" I say. Everyone stares at me. "She likes me!" I say after I notice that they are staring at me.

"You like me too?" she asks.

"Duh," I say. "Why would I be doing this if I didn't." She smiles at me as I sit back down. 

"Hazel, truth or dare?" Katie asks her. 

"Definitely truth," she says. 

"Is it true that you are old-fashioned?" Katie asks her, shrugging. "I couldn't think of anything." 

"Yep," Hazel says. Suddenly, the closet opens up with a flushed Nico and a smiling Thalia. 

"Have fun guys?" Clarisse asks them with a smirk. 

"Sure did," Thalia says while sitting down.

"What did you guys do?" I ask them.

"Talk," Nico says quickly. I wiggle my eyebrows and Nico shakes his head. "Who's turn is it?"

"I'm asking someone right now," Hazel informs him. "Frank, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Frank says confidently. 

"Uh I dare you to let Clarisse write a word on your forehead in permanent marker," Hazel says. Clarisse grabs a marker and she writes 'CANADIAN BABY MAN' on his forehead. She made sure to write it small so it can fit.  

"What does it say?" Frank asks nervously.

"Um it says Canadian Baby Man," Hazel tells him.

"Are you serious?" he asks.

"Yeah," Hazel says. "But don't worry about it." Hazel pats his arm and he blushes.

"Travis, truth or dare?" Frank asks me, his face still red.

"Dare," I say.

"Pick a girl." I look at Katie. "I dare you to kiss whatever body part Nico says," Frank tells me.

"Her forehead," Nico says after thinking. I scoot over next to Katie and I gently kiss her forehead. She blushes and so do I. Ah this day can not get any better.
*****
We are so sorry it took us forever, Anna-Tris544!!! We didn't know what to put and its been like two months since you requested it. We hope you like it anyways!