Percabeth (AU)

Percy's POV-

"Bro!" I hear my best friend say. I turn around and see Jason Grace. "You wanna try out this new skate board I just bought?" 

"Sure," I say. "But I really don't know how."

"Didn't I teach you yesterday?" he asks. 

"Yeah you did," I say, "but you didn't do very well of teaching."

"I teach well!" he says. "Thalia got it quickly."

"Well, that's Thalia," I say. He play glares at me. 

"Come on!" he says. I squint in the sun and nod my head. "Super!"

Jason grabs his electric blue skateboard and he walks toward the skate park. I sigh and follow him. When we get there, I see Piper. "Hey Pipes," Jason says and kisses her cheek. 

"Hey," she says, "are you teaching Percy how to ride?"

"I sure am," he says and grins. "Here Perce."

Jason hands me a rusty skateboard. "This old thing?" I ask him. "It looks dangerous."

"I used it before and it works fine," Jason says. Nobody is at the skate park today. 

"Fine," I grumble. 

"First lesson: Balance properly on it. Watch me," Jason says. He sets the skateboard down and he steps on it. He pushes off with his right foot and the skateboard goes rolling down the ramp. He looks back at me with a grin on his face. He places his right foot on the ground and the skateboard stops. He walks back to Piper and I. "Your turn."

"My turn?" I ask. 

"Yeah," Jason says. I set the rusty skateboard down and I put my left foot on it. I push off with my right and the skateboard goes flying away from me. I fall on my behind and Jason laughs at me.

"Dude," he says, "you have to stand on it. Don't be afraid."

I sigh and get up. I walk down the ramp to my skateboard. I see a pretty blonde girl glaring at me. "Is this your skateboard?" she asks me. 

"Y-Yeah," I stutter. "Did it hit you?"

"Well, why would I be glaring at you?" she asks me. "Yes it did hit me."

"Its wasn't my fault!" I say frantically but her glare hardens. "Actually, it was my fault but I didn't get taught well." 

She shakes her head, her blonde curls going everywhere. "I'm sorry," I say and she just nods. "By the way, I'm Percy, Percy Jackson."

"Annabeth Chase," she says, looking me up and down. I just realized I'm wearing my This is my bro. 👉
Mess with him, you have to come through me!

"Um, this shirt I bought with Jason for his birthday. We have matching shirts," I explain.

"I know a Jason," she says. "Jason Grace. He's Piper's boyfriend."

"Yeah, that's my best friend!" I say. "They are here with me. Come follow me please."

I don't let her get a chance to decide because I grab her hand and pull her along with me. We walk up the ramp and Piper says, "Annabeth! Hey!"

"Hi," Annabeth says. "You know this boy?"

"Jason does. They hang out all the time," Piper says. 

"Well, Percy's skateboard ran into me," Annabeth says and I sigh.

"I said I'm sorry," I say. "It probably didn't hurt bad."