Gruniper (AU)

Grover's POV-

"Juniper," I say, "you wanna go to the library?"

"Sure." She grabs the car keys and I slip my arm around her shoulders. We get in the car and she drives us to the little library. I get out and I open her car door. She thanks me and we walk up the steps to the library. I open the door for her and we walk inside.

"What do you wanna look for?" she asks me.

"Oh I don't know. I just wanted to do something with you," I tell her with a grin. She smiles back and we walk around a little bit. She then grabs a book and she sits down at a table. I sit down next to her and I go on my phone.

"Put your hands up!" someone shouts. I look up from my phone and I see someone with a black mask and a gun. Fear immediately runs through me. I put my hands up and so does Juniper. "Now, everyone give me all the money you have!"

I slowly reach inside my back pocket and I grab my wallet. I notice every other person do this except Juniper. "Who do you think you are?" she says loudly. "I don't need to give you anything!"

He pulls out a gun and points it at Juniper's head. "If you don't give me any money, I will shoot your pretty head," he hisses.

"Juniper, just do what he asks," I say quietly. Juniper doesn't move at all and he backs up a little, pointing the gun at her still. "Juniper."

She shakes her head slightly. "Please, I don't want you shot," I tell her as I move my hand toward her slowly. The man points the gun at me and I bring my hand back to myself.

Juniper just stares at the guy, seething with anger. "Why do you want to rob us?" she says. "Do you need it or something?"

"I do need it," he says.

"Then why don't you just ask us nicely," she tells him. He points the gun at her and I hear a bang. I look at Juniper to see her laying on the ground, blood slowly pooling around her.

"Juniper!" I yell and I am by her side immediately. I put pressure on her stomach and she smiles sadly. "Juniper, why didn't you listen to him?"

I start crying as she replies, "I wanted to make him put his gun down so we can give him some money without all the fighting."

She slowly reaches up and wipes my tears away. "I-I love you," she whispers.

"I love you too," I tell her. She smiles as her breathing slows to a stop. I break down and the gunman sprints out of the library. "I'll always love you," I whisper to her.

Here you go Nico1_HLiz. We are so sorry its short and it took us forever!!! We hope you liked it though!