○ Chapter 9 ○

I got told off in english today bc apparently i dont write enough in my english books

oops

i spend all my energy on wattpad

oops.

Marinette's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, and glanced around my room. Chat had left, I figured. He wasn't around, he must have left for his Kwami's sake late last night.

"Hey, Tikki?" I called over for my Kwami.

"Yes, Marinette?" She spoke more sufficient than normal.

"Do you think I over-reacted last night? Or Chat did?" I glanced down to my fiddling fingers and sighed. Who was in the wrong last night?

"Marinette, I don't mean to offend you, but it was yours. I mean, you yelled at Chat and tried to lock him out. He's not the only one you've done that to." The red being turned away from me and realization took over my mind.

Of course it was my fault...I try to lock everyone out...I tried to lock out the only person that bothered helping-

No. He wasn't...Everyone tried contacting me but I ignored it...

Tikki tried to help me...But I locked her out of my hell too. I'm such a terrible person.

"Tikki...I'm so sorry." My voice cracked. Did I really do that to everybody?

"Marinette, it's fine." Tikki cracked a smile, "This always happens! Well, not to everyone- but you know what I mean!"

"I guess you're right..." I slumped down.

She may be right, but I still feel shit. What if she's lying? What if Chat has been lying? What if...Everyone's been lying? Nobody actually likes me, do they?

Before I could think about the subject anymore, something else took over my mind.

"Tikki, don't you think Chat's mother sounds awfully strange? He mentioned a song that had the word ''Miraculous'' in it, did he not? I feel like something odd is going on here..."  I placed my hand on my chin in an L formation.

"You're right, it does sound strange...Didn't he also mention-" Tikki stopped and stared, eyes widened, "- A peacock brooch?"

I glanced upwards and pouted, furrowing my eyebrows. "You're right. He mentioned his mother smoothing a peacock brooch on the day his mother disappeared..."

Before we could speak anymore, Tikki had flown out. "Tikki?!" I yelled for her, peering out of my window. "Strange..." I muttered as I sat on my chaise.

I heard a knock. I turned around to my window, expecting to see Chat but he wasn't there. So I climbed my ladder and opened the trapdoor; nobody was there.

Once I climbed down onto my bedroom floor, I peered around my room. A knock was heard again.

Wait a minute...

I pulled on a long sleeved jumper and opened the trapdoor on the floor, the entrance to my room from the kitchen/living room.

"Alya?

~~~~~~~

im sorry I haven't updated in a while ;-; my grandma passed away on Wednesday so rip

it kind of made me want to write more of this book, though

also I have no Idea what im writing anymore

IMPORTANT: im editing chapters, I realised I kept changing the days that Marinette and Tom used to watch movies and play games xD im editing it all now