chapter six

"She's asking questions!"

   Rebekah's angry voice filled the quiet house. Rosemary was alone, reading a book about some silly love story while Damon and Rebekah were out doing something. Damon and Elena locked Stefan up with the help of some ghosts. While they were doing that, Rosemary was getting drunk and crying to strangers about how much she missed Kol. Of course, Rosemary killed the strangers right afterwards. Rosemary put the book down and looked up at Rebekah who was standing in front of her with her arms crossed.

   "Who is?" Rosemary questioned and sat up from her previous lying position.

   "The doppelgänger! She asked me about Mikael. They know who and where he is," Rebekah said, her voice getting low and vulnerable. Rosemary got up from the couch and started pacing.

   "If they wake Mikael, we're all dead," Rosemary stated. She took a deep breath. "Okay, here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna contact Elena and tell her to come over here while I set up that fashion show you've been wanting to do since the beginning of time," Rosemary instructed.

   "Why?" Rebekah asked. Rosemary rolled her eyes. She thought that Rebekah understood why she wanted Elena there.

   "We should tell her something about your past. We both know how cruel Mikael was, if we tell her about how you were turned into vampires, she will sympathies with you and realize that it's a bad idea," Rosemary explained.

    Rebekah nodded and fished her phone out of her purse to text the doppelgänger while Rosemary went out to fetch some girls.

<><><><><><>

   Music was playing and the two vampires were ready for the doppelgänger to arrive.

   Rosemary walked up to Rebekah and took the champagne glass the blonde was offering.

   "You really think this will work?" Rebekah asked anxiously.

   "Yes," Rosemary answered, seeming awfully confident in her plan. The door opened and Rebekah turned around, a smile on her face.

   "Hey, what's up?" Rebekah greeted cheerfully.

   "You invited me over? To talk," Elena said, raising an eyebrow at the blonde vampire.

   Rosemary smiled before clapping her hands twice. "All right, girls. Have at it!" She ordered.

   Six girl came out. They were all wearing the formal dresses Rebekah was choosing between for homecoming. Rebekah and Rosemary both turned to look at Elena, similar smiles on their faces.

   "Okay, now twirl, please," Rosemary ordered again. The girls did as told, spinning so that the three girls could see the dresses properly.

   "You've compelled your own private runway show?" Elena asked, confused at what she was seeing.

   "I need a homecoming dress," Rebekah answered with a shrug, as if that was the most stupid question ever. "So what do you think? Pick one."

   "I'm not here to help you shop. I'm here to talk about why you don't want me to wake up Mikael," Elena answered. Rosemary smiled before speeding over to one of the girls, her fangs out. The redhead touched the girls neck, a murderous look on her eyes.

   "She said pick one, Elena," Rosemary said.

   "The red one!" Elena blurted out.

   "There. That wasn't so hard, was it?" Rebekah asked and sipped champagne for her glass.