Show me what you can be

Andy's pov.

"D-Don't leave me.. Please, Andy I need you!" Ashley's voice woke me up at 3am. I frowned, hearing what he was saying. My baby was having a nightmare. Getting closer to him, I hugged him thightly. His eyes shot open and as soon as he saw me, he hugged me back. He was sobbing a bit and I was trying to sooth him.

"Baby, can you tell me what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare again?" I asked. He looked up at me and nodded, sniffling. "I- I just can't help it" He whimpered, cuddling into me again. "Can't help what, honey?" I asked. "Ever since I saw you and Jake kiss that night you were drunk I just can't help but believe that one day you'll leave me for him" He whispered, honestly. "Babe. I would never do that" I told him, planting a kiss on his temple. "I have loved you ever since we met and as the days go by I only love you more and more" I paused as I sat up, leaning over him. I kissed his forehead, then the tip of his nose and finally his lips. "I can't help it. I fell too hard for you. You and your image. Your cute smile, your beautifull eyes, your shy attitude.. And it's all mine" I groaned the last part, tugging on his hair a bit. He grunted, pulling on the collar of my shirt. I grinned before leaning down and crashing my lips on his. He moaned into our kiss, starting to squirm around in our bunk.

"Babe.. I want you to do something for me" I told him, pulling back. "What?" He asked, looking up at me. "I want you to fuck me" I told him. His eyes widened. "I-I don't get it" He mumbled. "I know you as a sub, Ashley. But I want to get to know you as a dom. I want you to treat me like a bitch, like a fucking whore" I told him. His lips curled up in a smile. "Are you serious?" He asked me. Biting my lip, I nodded. "I want to feel used. I want you to break me.. Please?" I said in a whiny voice, making him grin.

Before I could register what was happening, he had turned us around and he was forming a hickey on my neck. I moaned, moving my head to grant him more acces. As soon as his lips parted from my neck, I took the opportunity to slid my hands along his sides and pull his shirt off. In an instant, he has grabbed my wrists and pinned them up above my head.

He leaned down and pecked my lips once, making my whine for more. He tutted before giving in and colliding his lips with mine.
He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I kept my lips sternly closed when suddenly he started rolling his hips which made me gasp. He took this opportunity to slid his tongue inside my mouth. He explored every single inch in my mouth but eventually had to pull back to take a breath. However he continued rolling his hips which left me with a boner, poking in his thigh.

"You horny fuck" He said, chuckling. I laughed, looking into his with love filled dark brown eyes. He leaned down but instead of giving me another one of his addicting kisses, he brought his mouth to my neck. And within one guess: he had immedeatly hit my sweetspot. I gasped as I felt his warm, plumb lips slightly nibble at the sensitive skin on my neck.

As my focus was completely set at this amazing feeling on my neck, I wasn't aware of the fact that Ashley had slipped a hand in my pants, stroking me gently.

I felt the blood raise to my cheeks as Ashley was nibbling at my earlobe and was now slowly pumping me. I groaned, letting my eyes roll back in my head. "We-We should do this more often" I breathed out. He placed a kiss on my jaw. "You just wait" He said. I could feel him smirk against my skin. He backed up a bit and I looked up to see him, sliding down my boxers.

Before I knew it, he had also lost his boxers and we were both naked into a full make out session again. He rubbed our crothes together, making my painful hard erection aching like hell. "Ashes, please.." I panted. A huge grin was plastered on his face. "Please what, baby?" He teased, licking the shell of my ear. "Please, I want you.." I whimpered. I felt him chuckle against my skin as he was stroking my hair. "Beg for me" He groaned in my ear.

"Please" I whined. "I want you to fuck me.." I begged him, tugging on his hair. "I want to feel you inside of me" I breathed out, rolling my hips against his. He smirked and flipped me to my stomach. He slipped two fingers in my mouth and I swirled my tongue around them, knowing his intention. He pulled his fingers back out and I felt a feeling of pleasure when he slipped one into my ass, the other quickly following. He took his time as he slowly curled and uncurled them, scraping my walls. I moaned out at the feeling and heard him chuckle. I whined as I arched my back and ass off the mattres, slamming them down again as I was desperate to have his digits deeper inside of me. He tutted at me and threathened to pull them back out. "No! Ashley please don't!" I whined. He bit his lip, inhaling deeply. "God I didn't know you were such a whore" He told me. "I love it" He then groaned, slapping my ass with his free hand. I gasped loudly at the unexpected feeling.

As soon as he pulled his fingers out of me, I whimpered at the loss. He hungered over me and leaned down to place a kiss on my head. "Babe.. I don't know if I can make you feel as good as you do with me.. Are you sure that-" he started. "Ashley! Just fuck me!" I yelled.

Before I could register what was happening, he trusted into me and I gasped loudly, clawing at the bedsheets. I felt his nails dug into the skin on my hips as he once again buried himself in me. I moaned out his name and opened my eyes slightly to see Ashley biting his lip with a forced expression all over his face. "Relax" I told him in between two moans. He angled his thrusts and I saw him coming more at ease. I let my eyes roll to the back of my head as my breathing became more quick and uneven. I stretched my arms to his shoulders and tugged him down, colliding my lips with his.

He moaned into my mouth and I shuddered beneath him. Disconnecting our mouths again, he gripped my hips as I started to squirm around in our bunk. He angled his thrusts even more and my moans got louder and louder. I screamed out his name at the top of my lungs as I felt him hit that special spot. I heard Cc who slept in the bunk above us bang on the walls. "You like that?" Ashley groaned in my ear. I nodded, another moan escaping my mouth. "Ash.. I'm so close" I moaned out. "Don't you dare" He warned, glaring at me. I groaned, starting to squirm around again.

"Guys! For the one goddamn tour Jon isn't on our bus you just feel the need to wake me up in the middle of the night?! Quiet down a bit, you fuckers!" Cc's voice sounded from the bunk above ours. I heard Ashley chuckling. "Sorry buddy!" He yelled, before setting his focus back on me.

He leaned down a bit and left a trail of wet kisses upon my back, stopping at my neck. " Ashley please" I whimpered. He chuckled as he started sucking on the side of my neck, obviously making a hickey. "Ashleyyy" I begged. He nibbled at my earlobe as his thrusts came in even harder. I groaned loudly, digging my nails in the sheets and moaning into my pillow. Without any warning I felt him release inside of me, then quickly turning flipping me on my back again, riding out his orgasm. Hearing him scream out my name was the last drip for me and I released right in that moment, painting both of our chests white.

Ashley crashed down next to me and smiled widely. "How'd I do?" He asked, smirking. I laughed. "You did amazing, Ashes" I said, looking in his sparkling hazel brown eyes. He chuckled, looking up at me. "What?" I asked, giggling like a schoolgirl. "You got some on your face" He whispered, cupping my cheek and wiping it away. He brought his thumb to my mouth and I licked it off, tasting myself. I grinned. "Now," I started. "Never ever again tell me that you think you aren't enough.. In case you didn't hear me, you are more then enough for me" I said, making him chuckle. Suddenly his face went blank. "I love you so much.." He whispered in all seriousness. I scooted closer to him and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I do too, Ashes" I said, smiling at him. He smiled back at me. He got closer to me and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I lifted my right leg and rested it over his, pulling him even closer to me.

Soon, I heard Ashley snoring lightly. I felt his chest rise and fell against mine and started breathing in the same pace as he did, falling asleep soon after that, my last thoughts being: I will never let this man go